NEO...

A fellow Wichitian....that's pretty cool! smile

For everyone else...

Thanks for all of your posts. I think this is a good thread for anyone that wants to know what kind of equipment us bandits use.

To add to my initial post....Av123's custom service and I have worked out a deal and I will now be keeping my Rocket speakers. They think I am hard headed...but I just wanted a fair shake, and got it. Not that I would deter anyone from trying them because I had a little hiccup...but, I think anyone who is in the market for an upgrade to their system, aught to give these puppies a listen. Truthfully, even though I didn't pick the Axioms over these...I think everyone should give the M60's a listen too (notice I didn't say the M80's that I actually compared). I think the brightness of the M80's is due to them needing to be a room with A LOT OF VOLUME. I think the M60's are probably the ones that you should give a listen too, in a normal living room space.

Thanks again for everyone to posted about their speakers, in the wake of what could have been another lengthy speaker search for me. I'm happy to announce that AV123 and I are back on good terms, and regardless, stop by their site and see if there is anything that suits your fancy. Btw, to those that have answered my line conditioning questions in the past...I noticed they are selling a line conditioner...hmm...might have to give that more of a looking at. wink

Thanks All!!!

Incog