Quote:
Originally posted by curegeorg:
i dont know any manufacturers that put stuff like that in their manuals... that link i posted in the other thread where you were tyring to nitpick, MAYBE would have it. its the one from hometheaterhifi.com... there are ample reviews of the hgsII18 and the newer DD18 (same electronics except for parametric eq), look for some and see if they have the info that you desire. if it interests you so much, look it up and let me know. was there anything like you speak of about the tumult? you know the one that you linked to and were drooling over?

i only posted the specs to say that the three conditions that sh and you stated could be met.

Cabinet size is debatable and relative I believe. No arguing with that frequency response as I believe the manufacturer specs to be reasonably accurate. That's 2/3 at most. No offense, but that does not prove the theory wrong. I don't have time to go scouring the other forums for that info. Maybe a little assist here? Besides, the amplifier has nothing to do with what we're talking about. It's about the driver and its enclosure.

[This message has been edited by JT Clark (edited May 27, 2004).]