I have been looking at buying a receiver for a while now. For some reason, I never quite found what I was looking for. Either the receivers having the features I wanted were too expensive or those I could buy sounded awful or didn't have what I was looking for.

Then I remembered about Outlaw Audio. I signed in on this forum just in time to get a copy of Soundhound's organ CDs. Then I heard about the new stuff the Outlaws would show at the HE Expo in New York. Unless the published specs for the 1070 are way off or the price is way over a grand, that's what I'm gonna get when it becomes available.

I never intended to spend that much money on a receiver because I always felt that an important part of the price went to the middle man. Living in Canada, I can also attest that the price of receivers here are at least 25-30% higher than in the USA even after factoring in the exchange rate !!! Since buying from the USA was out of the question because the US warranties are not valid in Canada, that would have left me with an over priced receiver.

Having read a whole bunch of posts about Outlaw products in this forum, I now know that this is a good and trusty company. I've never been so eager to see the end of a year. :-)

I can't wait to see the published specs and then order this baby. Boy oh boy, it's gonna be a long 6 months.