I am having a problem when I calibrate my subs to match my center and surrond speakers. When I calibrate with AVAI and a sound level meter I can match the level of the subs to the Front speakers. However when i attempt to do the same with the Center and Surronds they are about 8 to 10 DB louder then the Sub level according to my sound level meter. This happens both on analog and digital settings. I adjust the subs using the controls on the subs level and phase. The crossovers on both subs are disabled since the Outlaw ICBM handles all crossovers. Raising or lowering the level controls for the sub on the prepro seem to have no effect on the subs. I have also noticed on the LFE test on AVIA the LFE level seems low.

I should note that when actually listening to music there seems to be more then enough bass.

I am using an Pioneer 811S as a prepro with an Outlaw 755 amp. All bass mangagement takes place through a Outlaw ICBM which is situated between the prepro and the amp. DVD player is a Pioneer Elite 45A which is connected to the prepro by both analog and digital connections. The level controls are set to varible instead of fixed. On the DVD player all speakers are set to 0 except for the sub which is set for highest level (6)

Speakers are:

Front: Mirage OM9's
Center: Mirage OM-C2
Surronds: In Ceiling Speakers not sure of the brand
Subs: Mirage OM200 and SVS 21-39 PC Plus

I have a feeling I am missing something but I can not figure how to correct this problem if it is a problem. I dont see how, but would having two subs cause this problem.

I hope I explained myself clearly. Thanks for any input

Peace, Luvthekeys

P.S. I have also posted this question on the AVS forum.