Don’t worry, your time will come, and the grass is ALWAYS greener on the ‘other side’
When you don’t have a girl, looks like the whole world is ‘couples” …not true.
Right now my son’s desperate to finish his yearlong project car, and the GIRL gets in the way, (and he misses his guy friends…not allowed).
She gets in such a snit about his divided time, I have to laugh and apologize to ‘my’ husband when I ask him if I ever acted like that, (he says I didn’t I bet I did!)
You see, my husband & I started dating at 17, (we’re a rare breed), so we had a lot of hard learning over the years.

America is a pretty weird place, so many movies, books telling you one thing or another, but…I swear you’ll find out 20 years from now; its not how ‘many’ girls, or ‘when’ the girl…….the truth is someday,.its all about the ‘ right’ girl.
(most the men I know, gave up looking and trying so hard, tired of searching. And then, as soon as they gave up,.. no rhyme or reason, …boom here she came)

Your smarter than the average Joe Blow, and your right, buy all your toys first! Cause after you got a girl, your too broke for any of that stuff.

My son would prob like a XBOX but he’s too smart to ask, He knows what I went thru to find the PS2 the first Christ. it came out. I bet its cool.