Of COURSE: Texas is a no-fault state. So it’d be “Judge, it’s not my fault, I care about sound across the fronts more than he does!” …..Just kidding as usual its my fault it turned out too high….I was not here when he placed the shelf he built for it. And because he had already ix-nayed my ideas to bring it forward flush with the front edge of the screen (as an overkill shelf-depth for looks in that area) (and one of my arguments for that setup was…if the grill’s not flush it will radiate and effectively some sound with that speaker set back will end up being bounced off the back of the display. Since I worried about that issue so much, - He laid it high to avoid my issue while I was out, - without wiring it and listening. SO now the center’s 4 feet back from the L/R plane and additionally too high. The speakers had a better stage when an open rack was sitting left to the screen as a temp setup with the center speaker on the top shelf of the left axis rack. That’s why I even thought of placing two B’s to the left, it would be the equivalent of what we had before the display stand was built, (but really that would prob look stranger, - than boxing the display round with 3 Beethoven’s. He’s already agreed with me center needs to come down, - and if I could talk him into the larger Beethoven, - cabinetry would force him to hang it flush and bottom edge at top of screen, - alleviating somewhat two of current problems.

The double center would be something I would think about, but the corner where this all resides has a shorter leg to the right of the display before an opening, and the room is [tiny] 4 floorst. across the front would not fit (they already think I've lost it fitting two. Therefore my passing thought, -could I hang one B side-laid for a center, which sounds overwhelming but if you think about it …truly flush with the display,..it ends up being just a display surrounded by cabinetry. A setup many HO’ have when placing a large screen display into a wall of exsisting built-ins. (Hard to visualize how it would really look if it could improve sound and be acomplished) And you just can't ask your husband to hold 150 pds over his head sideways here there and yonder to 'hear' it.