Paul-- I must respectfully disagree with your above post- somewhat anyway. I can see that, due to yours and Soundhound's expertise, Paradigm's stance on bi-amping does not apply in all instances- particularly in both your cases. But in this case, the manufacturer has to address what they feel is the capability of the average user of the product. Going back to Jason's original question, he said: "Can I use two 200's to bi-amp my mains by having the reciever run the "high" drivers, and the 200's running the bass drivers in the 11's." I believe neither his receiver nor the M200's would allow him to level match the way Paradigm says they would like to see it done- IF you bi-amp with amps of different manufacture. I believe Paradigm does answer Jason's original question correctly in this case. I think alpanstein, morphsci and gonk were saying the same thing, but somehow the thread turned into a discussion on external cross-overs as Jason's point: "(Yes the 11's are bi-wireable/bi-ampable)." possibly missed. (IE the speaker has 4 posts with jumpers for bi-wiring/bi-amping). IMHO, I believe Soundhound did provide the correct response to all this when he said: "The only thing I would watch out for is that if you are truly doing 'passive bi-amping' by keeping the speaker's internal crossover, the amplifier's gains must be the same or the high-low frequency balance will get altered." And you're right Paul, Q13 probably was written with me in mind!