Ok gents...got a question for those knowledgeable types out there...

I'm eventually looking at the 950/770 combo. However right now I'm running an Integra 6.3 with a paradigm monitor setup (cc370, M-11 mains, M-3 surrounds) My question is this: Can I use two 200's to bi-amp my mains by having the reciever run the "high" drivers, and the 200's running the bass drivers in the 11's. (Yes the 11's are bi-wireable/bi-ampable). The reciever is rated at 100w/ch. The 11's are rated for 15/250w and have a rating of 94db.

Any thoughts? I've read on a few sites that reccomend against using a combination of solid state and tube amps, but would the differance of 100wpc for the mids/highs and 200wpc for the bass drivers create some sort of funky responses in my speakers due to a mismatch in the amplification?

The reason why I ask is I seem to be nickle and diming my way up to seperates. I figured the two 200's would be a good start, with a 755 if I like the sound of seperates, and a pre last once I figure it's worth the extra 2k for a B&K, or the 3k for an Anthem.

Decisions...decisions...decisions.

The bottom line is I have some cash, and I'm itching to try an upgrade without dropping it all at once...because that would mean I'ld have to wait a few more months...and who wants to do that .

Jason