Ok Gents, I've been plagued with watching some horifyingly BAD films in my life, but this past month has caused me to question weither or not God hates me. I've seen Pearl Harbor, Scooby Doo, and Goldmember within three weeks...God help me.

So, my question is this: Can anyone name movies worse then these three. Seriously, my hope is that I've been able to hit the BOTTOM of the barrel. That I cannot POSSIBALLY go any lower in the cespool of celoloid then these three films. Or is there an even GREATER darkness then these three films represent.

Now there are some criteria to adhere to:

1. Must be a "major motion picture". No obscure bali-wood film is included.

2. Lenord Part 6 and Battlefield Earth are out of the running. Alread seen them, it wasn't anywhere NEAR as bad as these films.

3. No movie that seems to have been made specifically for Showtime (Wild Orchids 2, Virtual Encounters, Red Shoe Diaries, Hot Springs Hotel THE MOVIE!) may be concidered.

4. Cannot include any straight to video titles. (Uncle Sam, The Arival II, heck, the entire Troma library.)

Do your worst. I will track down these films and submit myself to the absolute horrors of any suggestions, submit myself to the excrutiating experiance that is these films, and see if any of them can top the crimes against humanity that those three films represent.

[This message has been edited by fmcorps (edited January 11, 2003).]