GRRRRRRR!!!!

JASON ANGRY!

I'm slowly building up a "respectable" dvd collection and I'm building a listing of movies based on numerous "TOP 100" lists. All and all I've had very good luck with a number of titles. But there are a few things that have realy gotten me mad! >

1. Chriteron DVDs...the "new releases" are fairly reasonable. But if you want to pick up a Hitchcock flick it's going to set you back $30-$40 a pop. Even more a copy of Sparticus will wind up costing me close to $50! I mean the SE of Lawerence of Arabia is only $30. Why is a copy of Charade going to set me back an extra $15?

2. Being it's halloween, I wanted to pick up the Classic Universal Monster Movies (Frankenstein, Bride of Frankenstein, Wolfman, Dracula, Creature from the Black Lagoon.) I know they released them a little over a year ago. But they stopped making them...and I cant find a single one in my stores in town. The I know Disney has this practice, but I can forgive them...they are the embodyment of evil after all.... >

3. Fantasia. (the orginal 1940 version) Looks HORRIBLE!!! I have horendous artifacting on my copy. It looks AWEFUL. I compaired it to F2000 and it's no contest. Snow white, a film three years older(1937), looks far better then this.

GRRR...

Jason