Two part question.

I am considering buying a SONY DVPNS755v progressive scan DVD. (250.oo) Because my current RPTV can not use the progressive input I am interested in a player primarily for MP3 audio playback - the video may not be used at all.
This model looks like a bonus since it also plays SACD.
If I go with this unit I would like to start collecting some SACDs. I tried searching online some to see what titles and places to purchase SACDs might be available. I did not find very many SACD titles or purchasing sources, online or B&M. I found one website that gives music reviews of SACD and DVDA titles, It included links to the various record companies producing either SACD or DVDA titles. It listed about 40 record labels that produce SACDs (many more DVDA sources) so I searched through most of these but it seems like most of the labels only offer a hand full of titles on SACD. There appears to be more DVDA availble but even these titles are limited.
I have not looked in any of the bigbox electronics retailers to see if they carry any SACDs od DVDAs yet and thought I might ask here to see if anyone knows of a good source for SACDs - DVDas online or B&M.
I am thinking, given the apparent lack of SACD titles, It would be a better idea to look for a comparably priced player, Say + $200ish ? that supports DVDA and MP3's on CDR/RW.

Any model suggestions or comments on SACD -vs- DVDA are welcome.
Thanks in advance for the feed back.

:MILD RANT:
Pretty bad when SONY who helped to develop this audio format and is a major record label only has 30-40 disks available instead of hundreds.