I don't have a problem with any of 'em. What I do personally have problems with, is people who trash equipment with no more credentials that a 6 year old. That unfortunately happens a lot on a lot of forums.

Another issue is *how* people get across all of those points in their posts. If I want to be preached to, I'll go to church, or a political rally. I believe that HT forums should be a place where people can learn new things in a constructive environment, and not have their faces rubbed in the fact that *someone* else might just know a little more than they do.

And then close minded people. (OK, I'm venting a little now.) Remember the dude here who had so many excuses why SPL meters were such a bad idea, that he wouldn't even try one even though he was so adament about how open minded he was? And then over the thread, a lot of his "variables" actually were refuted, and he just ignored that? Man...

I'll be honest, and say that I've learned more in the last few years on HTF (and some here! ) than the 20 previous years reading audio mags. Not that audio (and now HT) mags don't have a lot of info, just that the interactive nature of forums kicks major booty...

My 3 cents anyways...

KevinVision 7.1 ... New and Improved !!