I don't know exactly what you'd call it, but topics about the importance of speaker placement for optimal sound under less than perfect conditions (not very many of us have "dedicated" home theater rooms) - big room, small room, high ceilings, carpet, furniture, etc......we know good equipment (why else are we HERE...) when we hear it.... demo'ed, etc. - but in real home situations, and to enjoy music and movies at it's best, just a little tweaking with speaker placement can make HUGE differences. Great equipment (and not so great equipment) can be helped or hurt by not understanding the best set up for speaker placement in a particular room. The dividends with just a little - or a lot - of speaker tweaking can be enormous!! Everyone has their listening room "nightmare" stories...and we could all be helped and benefit from some of the most knowledgeable people out there (Outlaws, of course...) with their input and suggestions. I am not sure how well a forum like this would work, but it could have potential, and be quite helpful for a lot of us. I do know that speaker placement is one of the most overlooked parts when setting up your equipment for music and for home theater. Great equipment cannot live up to it's full potential without a little extra tweaking. Let's help each other enjoy our Outlaw equipment to it's fullest!!!