Hello! I thought I'd share a solution for the infamous "Fade-in at each song's begining bug", while playing a CD from a digital connection, which was driving me mad since day one! This also cures the dropouts caused by less than stable digital output from a computer while streaming or playing youtube. Since no solution was coming from Outlaw, I took matters into my own hands.

It's a device known as a sample rate converter and mine is an Ultramatch Pro SRC2496, made by Behringer. I watched for deals for a long time and amazon.ca recently had a used one, but sold and shipped by them at a very nice price, so I snapped it. Just in time it seem because they are now showing as NLA on several online resellers and the remaining ones have trippled in price on Amazon and eBay. If you want one, act quickly!

It cured the issue entirely and I think it even had a nice effect on sound quality, thightening the sound somewhat, something I wasn't expecting! I'm now sure that the Outlaw's great converters and fully optimized and can shine! It also have 3 switcheable digital inputs and an analog input, plus numerous customization of parameters, like sample rate, bit depth, source of master clock, etc. Very versatile goody!

So there you go!

Edited by Deromax (11/23/19 02:07 PM)

" I hear no highs, I feel no lows, it sounds like crap, it must be Bose "