Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Topic Options
#98149 - 08/09/18 12:27 PM Glitch with Logitech Harmony and 976
trackbike Offline
Deputy Gunslinger

I have multiple video sources for my home theater system controlled by a Logitech Harmony universal remote utilizing their hub. Whenever I turn on my system selecting a new source the prior source used when turned off is selected. I need to select the source button a second time to change. Once the system is on selecting a new source works as expected and I don't have to select it twice. Any ideas on what requires tweaking to get the system to turn on properly with a new source? Add some delays?

#98150 - 08/09/18 12:37 PM Re: Glitch with Logitech Harmony and 976 [Re: trackbike]
rdgrimes Offline
Gunslinger

Originally Posted By trackbike
I have multiple video sources for my home theater system controlled by a Logitech Harmony universal remote utilizing their hub. Whenever I turn on my system selecting a new source the prior source used when turned off is selected. I need to select the source button a second time to change. Once the system is on selecting a new source works as expected and I don't have to select it twice. Any ideas on what requires tweaking to get the system to turn on properly with a new source? Add some delays?

Assuming you already have Harmony set to start this activity with the AVR using a specific input:
You may need to add a delay for the 976. There's a setting for a device that controls how long Harmony waits after power on before sending any commands. I think that's in the power settings for each device.

Who's Online
0 registered (), 117 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hedoboy, naowro, BeBop, workarounder, robpar
8705 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
patm1198 1
Helson 1
Forum Stats
8,705 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,326 Topics
98,691 Posts