I know the OAWA3 was just announced today. I think the idea is pretty cool. However, at 20Wpc (both channels driven, because when do you drive just one?) I find it a bit light on power to be useful. If you plan on using this for a 2nd zone setup these will have to be pretty efficient or rather small speakers to be useful. Even using this to drive satellite speakers in a multi-channel system it seems a bit light.

What I'd like to see is a combination of their 2200 M-Block amp and the OAW3. My idea would be to have a single transmitter that talked to 2 different OAW3 receivers built into a pair of 2200 amps. This system would be very useful for a 2nd zone or for satellite speakers as well. They wouldn't even need to be 200W mono blocks maybe they could come up with something in the 75-125W range.

Just my opinion, as this would be perfect for me. I would use it for both a 2nd zone and my satellite speakers. Who knows maybe that's another of their yet to come announcements.

Regards,
Mark

Edited by mdrconsult (03/23/12 12:50 AM)
Emotiva XMC-1, Outlaw 7500, Sonus Faber Olympica III Fronts, SF Liuto Center, SF Surrounds, LFM-1 EX, Oppo BDP-103D, Apple TV (Gen. 4), Mitsubishi 65" Diamond DLP, Outlaw Cables, PS Audio Power Quintet, Duet and power cords.