I know, first post and i am already making demands. I have cruised the outlaw site for about 5 years now on and off and just got into the world of separates about a year and half ago. I sold my Emotiva XPA-5 and just hooked up my brandy new Outlaw Audio 7125 last night. Big upgrade IMO even though there is a power difference, my system sounds like gold. I'll make another intro thread later tonight.

This site, not the boards, but the site needs an overhaul. I know there are alot of things the outlaws can do to make the site more user friendly and give it a fresh look. I am going to use Emotiva as an example...both companies are internet direct but their website is far more...well...refined and easy to navigate. Its not perfect either, i have noticed some flaws but it beats out the outlaw site hands down. You know, over 5 years, i have only just noticed the annex? I bring this up not to make an argument but as a concerned consumer. I build websites (very noobishly) and from my limited experience, i know the outlaws can do way better!!!

PS, i dont normally complain unless there is an issue or i see a problem, i dont have time to waste on things that i dont feel would benefit another person, party or business.

Later outlaws!!!