Originally Posted By: XenonMan
Finally got on the super secret door sale page. Couldn't get on until I used the link in the email I got this afternoon.

Welp, you got a lot further than I did. I filled out the survey form (and I don't usually give that level of private information!) literally the moment after the invitation to the private sale landed in my inbox on the 18th. I was very excited! I was careful to supply all the information, and made sure it submitted without a 404, yet I have not received any email link to, no secret personalized password or login, nothing!

In reading the forums, it seems like I'm the only person this happened to. Everybody else is complaining about the server being down and their logins not working, yet I don't even have a login. Oh well.

I filed a support ticket and emailed the special email address, and have not heard anything back. It's too bad, it sounded like a cool idea, and I was dying to buy some new audio gear, but its execution leaves a bad taste in my mouth .

-Jeff

ps: Yes, I checked my spam folder and yes, I'm sure the form submission was successful; I write software for a living, I would recognize if there was an issue in these regards.