Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Topic Options
#86587 - 03/22/11 07:27 PM How about a series of great headphones?
Woohoo Offline
Deputy Gunslinger

With the rapid expansion of tablets and smart phones(and about 3 billion media players) how about producing a set of Outlaw Headphones? I'd be happy to rock Outlaw headphones. Make them uniquely styled enough and you have an "instant" advertising from everyone who uses them in public. Yeah, I realize the market it full of crappy stereo headphones, but you have a somewhat loyal following just waiting for more Outlaw gear.

#86588 - 03/22/11 07:33 PM Re: How about a series of great headphones? [Re: Woohoo]
gonk Offline
Desperado

Loc: Memphis, TN USA
Not a bad idea... Lots of uses for it, both with portables and around the house.

They could even have a companion product: a headphone amp paired with the OAW3, so the headphones could be used wirelessly.

#86609 - 03/24/11 03:20 PM Re: How about a series of great headphones? [Re: gonk]
tru blu Offline
Desperado

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
It's an excellent idea. I just had to do research on a new headphone company called (I'm not making this up) Fanny Wang, whose new headphones have already inspired a lawsuit from Monster. It seems the Fanny Wang "On Ear" fashion 'phones look an awful lot like Monster's "Beats by Dre" model, which has the hip-hopper Dr. Dre's name on them. Monster lost, but the case is on appeal. It looks like the guy at Fanny Wang saw an opening and kinda ran through it; the designs are similar, but folks seem to agree that the sound beats the Monster phones hands down.

That said, I think there might be room for Outlaw to enter the market.

Who's Online
0 registered (), 79 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hedoboy, naowro, BeBop, workarounder, robpar
8705 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Forum Stats
8,705 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,326 Topics
98,691 Posts

Most users ever online: 476 @ 12/28/22 08:54 PM