Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Topic Options
#86587 - 03/22/11 07:27 PM How about a series of great headphones?
Woohoo Offline
Deputy Gunslinger

With the rapid expansion of tablets and smart phones(and about 3 billion media players) how about producing a set of Outlaw Headphones? I'd be happy to rock Outlaw headphones. Make them uniquely styled enough and you have an "instant" advertising from everyone who uses them in public. Yeah, I realize the market it full of crappy stereo headphones, but you have a somewhat loyal following just waiting for more Outlaw gear.

#86588 - 03/22/11 07:33 PM Re: How about a series of great headphones? [Re: Woohoo]
gonk Offline
Desperado

Loc: Memphis, TN USA
Not a bad idea... Lots of uses for it, both with portables and around the house.

They could even have a companion product: a headphone amp paired with the OAW3, so the headphones could be used wirelessly.

#86609 - 03/24/11 03:20 PM Re: How about a series of great headphones? [Re: gonk]
tru blu Offline
Desperado

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
It's an excellent idea. I just had to do research on a new headphone company called (I'm not making this up) Fanny Wang, whose new headphones have already inspired a lawsuit from Monster. It seems the Fanny Wang "On Ear" fashion 'phones look an awful lot like Monster's "Beats by Dre" model, which has the hip-hopper Dr. Dre's name on them. Monster lost, but the case is on appeal. It looks like the guy at Fanny Wang saw an opening and kinda ran through it; the designs are similar, but folks seem to agree that the sound beats the Monster phones hands down.

That said, I think there might be room for Outlaw to enter the market.

Who's Online
0 registered (), 151 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hedoboy, naowro, BeBop, workarounder, robpar
8705 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Helson 1
patm1198 1
Forum Stats
8,705 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,326 Topics
98,691 Posts