Just saw this movie for the first time last night....intense is the best way to describe it.

Of course, I am a huge Jennifer Connelly fan, I have always been intrigued by which roles she chooses (House of Sand and Fog, Requiem for a Dream, Reservation Road). She has primarily stayed away from the blockbusters. She is superb in this film...Ok, enough of her.

Notable actors... Joaquin Phoenix, Mark Ruffalo, Mira Sorvino.

It's always interesting to see which movies get limited cinema exposure. I do not recall this movie coming out... of course I do not pay much attention to movie releases unless they are being media blasted for marketing (aka blockbusters).

This is a dark film...slow plot development...but the acting is incredible and intense, and interestingly Joaquin recently announced his retirement from film. If you like strong dramas, definitely see this film. One of the strongest supporting casts I have seen in awhile. Previously I have not been a big Mark Ruffalo fan, but his last few roles have grown on me, particularly this one.

Here is a link Reservation Road

I don't agree with the rating on this site...give the film a low 8, there is some predictability. However, in defense of this aspect, the film does explore coincidence in our lives.

Anyone else see this movie?
Outlaw 990/7125/ATI 150; Mirage OM-5 Mains,OM-C2Cntr,OM-7 Sides,OM-9 rears; Boston Acoustics P1000 Sub; Sony NC555ES CDP; Panasonic 52" plasma, Sony 34" XBR CRT; Grant Fidelity B-283 Tube Buffer; Belkin Pure AV P60