Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Topic Options
#79094 - 08/01/07 11:44 PM Bookshelf Loudspeaker Pictures
Retep Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Tauranga, New Zealand
Not that it's necessary, but I'd like to see more pictures. At least one side view and one with the grill off.

#79095 - 09/02/07 06:59 PM Re: Bookshelf Loudspeaker Pictures
tru blu Offline
Desperado

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
I keep looking at this thread waiting for someone to comment on the new Outlaw Bookshelf. I'm not in the market for a pair, but I'm still curious. Kind of amazed that months after launch it's silent to the point that folks are praising other brands in this space. Any satisfied owners out there?

#79096 - 09/03/07 02:14 AM Re: Bookshelf Loudspeaker Pictures
gonk Offline
Desperado

Loc: Memphis, TN USA
Like you, I'd love to see more feedback in this area (and, like Retep, maybe even some extra pictures). My suspicion is that two things are contributing to the lack of activity. First, the Bookshelf may running into a similar issue that tends to affect Outlaw's amps (and to a lesser degree the RR2150): owners are less prone to needing to get answers to setup and operational questions with a speaker, amplifier, or stereo receiver than with a surround receiver or processor. When folks don't need to come here as a resource, they are less likely to come here for other reasons. Another thing that might be reminscient of the RR2150's first six to twelve months is the folks buying them. Until Outlaw gets at least a center into the line-up (and possibly until they get a surround as well), the market is probably going to be more two-channel setups than surround setups. At least at first, the two-channel customers seemed less prone to registering and posting in the forum. The RR2150 forum eventually adjusted, and now gets a fair bit of activity. Hopefully the same will happen here some time soon.

Who's Online
0 registered (), 97 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hedoboy, naowro, BeBop, workarounder, robpar
8705 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Forum Stats
8,705 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,326 Topics
98,691 Posts

Most users ever online: 476 @ 12/28/22 08:54 PM