Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#7820 - 09/17/03 09:19 PM Re: My Outlawed LSis
Alejate Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Albany, NY
kdbboo7, It's the Oct ed. of S&V that has me singing the blues about the Dish Network. My pre-paid subscription to Dish doesn't run out until March, so now I'm singing even more of the blues. And to top it off, Direct has the NFL HD contract! Oh, what is a poor boy to do? Excuse me for now, but I have to go find my harmonica and sit by the railroad tracks.

#7821 - 09/18/03 05:19 AM Re: My Outlawed LSis
AGAssarsson Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Washington, DC, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Smart Little Lena:
...place him (cat) on the leather ottoman that he stubbornly persists in climbing on top of every time you proceed to read blueprints spread out on top of aforementioned ottoman while working late and watching your TV in an attempt to multitask productively...

...Wear protective clothing, in case your cat decides your body is an equally good surface (in fact better than plaster as bodies have all that nice meat to extend traction control claws into) … as he takes a spin around the vertical walled surface of the room...

I too have fought the wars for the Ottoman empire with the capricious cat. Any territory that becomes the resting place of working drawings or specifications is the high ground of the battle field. In a thoroughly unfair and asymmetric response, National Geographic videos of "Big Cats" have inspired him to set fastest lap' times to the litter box (the pits)... and even pole position.

Concerning Traction Control... My cat has had his front tires impounded for violations of the FIA rules on speaker vandalism of the most depraved form. Seems some other cats ratted him out, as they were sore losers...

He will be back at Indy in two weeks, scrounging up Gasoline Alley, looking for a fight, and doing that 'Stray Cat Strut.'

#7822 - 10/13/03 08:31 AM Re: My Outlawed LSis
Frank Z Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Colorado
Lsi's and Outlaw...Nice combo!

------------------
[URL=http://home.att.net/~zimkas/home.htm]My HT v3.2[URL]

#7823 - 10/14/03 12:15 AM Re: My Outlawed LSis
Embries Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Nashville, TN
I don't know much about it at this point but it looks like it's going to be the next thing for HD source. Funded by CableVision, www.voom.com. No pricing, but 39 HD channels from the get go (starting wednesday).

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
0 registered (), 155 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hedoboy, naowro, BeBop, workarounder, robpar
8705 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
butchgo 1
zuter 1
Forum Stats
8,705 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,327 Topics
98,693 Posts