Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#7624 - 06/05/03 07:33 AM Re: Turkish's Sys
Turkish Offline
Deputy Gunslinger

Loc: Tulsa, OK
Spoonman I will totally agree with you on the best buy salesman stereotype (So no offense taken). I was a rare breed there that not only knew the ins and outs of everything they carried, but also the ins and outs of practically every other major brand.

Not trying to gloryify myself because the knowledge I have seems standard on forums like this one.

Yes this is a very respecting forum when it comes to opinions. The reason I really don't post anywhere else is because the second you say something that doesn't pertain to B & W, Krell, Wilson, Mark Lev, etc. your flamed.

As fas as the pioneers are concerned the only reason they stopped carrying them is that pioneer coundn't keep up with the demand of 500+ stores. They were always on backorder.

The biggest difference between pioneer and the elites (IMO) is the cabinet and some features (notice I said biggest not only).

[This message has been edited by Turkish (edited June 05, 2003).]

#7625 - 06/05/03 06:31 PM Re: Turkish's Sys
SpOoNmAn Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Independence, Ohio, USA!!
A friend got me his BestBuy discount on the Pioneer

Maybe I shouldnt be telling you that, LOL.

Anyways, there were 3 left when I was ready to get one. And those 3 covered Ohio, Indiana, Pennsylvania and wherever else so I had to move fast.

They did a transfer and had it within 5 days. Most stores still had the floor model but I didnt want one that was running all day. My cousin ended up getting the floor model at the local BestBuy. And get this...he paid more for that then I did the new one, LOL!

They are still on some websites, but Id be scared to get it off the web. I couldnt have asked for a better TV, and especially at the price I paid

And atleast the BestBuy guys arent as lame as the Circuitshitty salesman. What a bunch of dumbasses. No offense to anyone here that might actually work there and know what they are talking about.

------------------
Play it LoUd!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/spoonmandts

#7626 - 06/05/03 11:41 PM Re: Turkish's Sys
BenjaminKing Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: VIsta,CA,USA
I am a DefTech enthusiast, as well. I have two pf15s, and they rock! I like my Atlantic Tech 370's, but if I were to upgrade again, I am almost certain that I would go back to Definitive.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
0 registered (), 141 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
jamescuz, Zilla8d3, waferman, picnicjc, Hedoboy
8709 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
zuter 1
butchgo 1
Forum Stats
8,709 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,327 Topics
98,693 Posts