Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Topic Options
#7302 - 02/25/03 12:43 AM Aperion Speakers Anyone...???
JB Offline
Deputy Gunslinger

Loc: Ashburn, VA, USA
Hi folks, I'm a newbie here so please be nice!! ;-)

I wonder if anyone has experience with Aperion speakers?

http://www.aperionaudio.com

I am considering buying a a first time HT system, for a fairly small sized listening room, coupled with either a 950/755 combo or a 1050.

Toughts, suggestions and horror stories welcome....

JB.

#7303 - 02/26/03 07:43 AM Re: Aperion Speakers Anyone...???
Intimus Offline
Deputy Gunslinger

Loc: new boston, nh usa
I have my 1050 driving the Aperion Intimus 5.1 setup w/ the new 10" sub. Unfortunately, I have no horror stories; these speakers have exceeded all expectations. For both HT and music they are stellar. Sound transitions from speaker to speaker flawlessly (due too the same speaker, 522-D, being used throughout the system) and the sub handles everything I throw at it with ease. The 1050 easily drives these speakers ... my setup is in my den (13' X 13') but I have no doubt I could move it to a larger area and it would be more than adequate.
Furthermore, Aperion does customer service right. From the overly helpful rep, to the hand written thankyou note, to the beatiful blue velvet bags the speakers arrive in. They get it.
For a little over $2000 you can get yourself one hell of a HT by going with a setup like mine. You wont find anything that comes close at this price point.
Some friends think I am a little crazy for buying these w/o ever hearing them. But with the reviews I had read and the money back gaurantee I took a chance. I am laughing all the way to the bank.

ps. No I dont work for Aperion ... they're speakers/subs just rock.

#7304 - 02/26/03 09:38 AM Re: Aperion Speakers Anyone...???
JB Offline
Deputy Gunslinger

Loc: Ashburn, VA, USA
Thanks!!

The 5.1 setup is exactly what I was thinking about. I have read nothing but rave reviews for both Outlaw and Aperion, so I think I'll be making a purchase soon....

Thanks for your input!

JB

Who's Online
0 registered (), 112 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
jamescuz, Zilla8d3, waferman, picnicjc, Hedoboy
8709 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
zuter 1
butchgo 1
Forum Stats
8,709 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,327 Topics
98,693 Posts