Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#7299 - 03/24/03 04:10 PM Re: SVS Sub + Kitty=Angry Jason
Smart Little Lena Offline
Desperado

Loc: Dallas
(don't you dare take this wrong) wouldn’t dream of. I know I was dropped off on terra firma in a little ship like the infant superman. (well, my older sister kept telling me I was adopted when mom couldn’t hear).

“BUY IT BEFORE YOU"RE MARRIED” that’s almost engraved in the handbook…..Exception: since I let my husband get away with whatever project he was in to, once I took his Christmas AV upgrade and ran away with it, - he let me!!! When I voice guilt on occasion….he reminds me…..I’ve put up with a lot (tis true)…..my turn now…

And now he’s going to go let me (try to) learn to race SCCA!! And all for a bet between his brother and myself!

Big Congrats on the marriage Mix!

#7300 - 03/26/03 05:28 AM Re: SVS Sub + Kitty=Angry Jason
fmcorps Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Fargo, ND, USA
Well then...thankfully I got into thei "hobby" when I'm still graciously single.

Now to figure out if the 950 with a 750 is the smart choice, or if I'l be fine with the 100 wpc of the 7100....

....what to do. (Or should I say watt to do.)

Jason

#7301 - 03/30/03 08:19 PM Re: SVS Sub + Kitty=Angry Jason
Jeff Mackwood Offline
Desperado

De-claw the cat at six months. It's safe, cheap, and they'll never cause scratching damage again. (If it's a male, do the nuts while you're at it. Let females go through a heat or two.) If they go outdoors, they'll learn to run away instead of fighting. (Saves on vet bills too!) They can still hunt - one of mine is still a great mouser. AND they also play nicer with the dog. (My cocker is having the time of her life playing with both her de-clawed buddies.) One other bonus: for some reason my siamese (actually it's a tonkinese, but most non-cat lovers would not know the difference) was de-clawed at 11 years old and he went from being aloof and standoffish to be ing my best bud. And he's 18 years old and heading for 25!

Do it now. No cat is worth the damage that they can cause with a good set of nails.

Jeff

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
0 registered (), 114 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
jamescuz, Zilla8d3, waferman, picnicjc, Hedoboy
8709 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
zuter 1
butchgo 1
Forum Stats
8,709 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,327 Topics
98,693 Posts