Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#72391 - 02/13/07 07:33 PM Re: No Volume control on 1070
D W Offline
Deputy Gunslinger

I have had exactly the same issues you describe when using the Jan update. As I recall, I first had problems with the unit not getting past the opening message when I switched it on. And from then on, the 1070 responded to some commands (like changing sources) but the indicated volume level seemed "stuck" and there was no audio output no matter what I tried.

This has happened to me twice and I can't remember exactly everything I tried, but I was able to get it working again by loading a different of the firmware. Maybe the fact that I used a different version both times made a difference?

#72392 - 02/16/07 10:49 PM Re: No Volume control on 1070
Hog Up Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Normal, IL
I'm just reading everyone's posts on this. I just had this problem (with everything that everyone is saying here). I've had the 1070 hooked up for about 7 weeks now and did not have any major problems until I connected my new Wii video game. It is connected via component video and analog audio. We played it for about 4 days, then the no audio problems started.

I talked with Steve at Outlaw and he suggested the firmware update before we try any other troubleshooting. I am going to load the firmware tomorrow, so I'll post again once I see what happens. I'm hoping this will fix all the issues as I too really, REALLY enjoy the sound this produces. I really didn't know what I was missing until I got this, but I don't want to deal with problems all the time either. confused
Mitsubishi LaserVue L75
Legacy Audio Whispers, Marquis, Decos, Studio HDs, and Metro sub
Blue Jeans Cable cables

#72393 - 03/17/07 05:49 PM Re: No Volume control on 1070
mlevinedc Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Torrington, CT
Just as a follow up, I removed all of the inputs and was about to send the unit in when I decided to turn it on one last time. The unit ran it's self check and seemed to be fine. I started adding one input every week and still haven't found what locked the unit up as described above. While everything seemed fine, I had no reason to do calibrations or tweaks until today. Now I no OSD. I've taken that to another thread and opened a support ticket as I think I've tried everything I could think of.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Who's Online
0 registered (), 133 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
jamescuz, Zilla8d3, waferman, picnicjc, Hedoboy
8709 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
zuter 1
butchgo 1
Forum Stats
8,709 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,327 Topics
98,693 Posts