Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#70272 - 08/09/05 06:17 PM Re: Did anyone get theirs yet?
gonk Offline
Desperado

Loc: Memphis, TN USA
If Scott felt comfortable enough to make his post Sunday night, then the testing was probably acceptance testing - making sure that everything was up to spec.

#70273 - 08/09/05 07:34 PM Re: Did anyone get theirs yet?
DDavid Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: New York
John, I hope their testing turns out good. I guess it's better that they send us perfectly functional units initially.

Gonk, I have no choice but to think of it as acceptance testing right now. It just kills me everytime I check my inbox and finds nothing from OUTLAW AUDIO. This (wait) is heavier than my morning workouts.

#70274 - 08/09/05 07:50 PM Re: Did anyone get theirs yet?
PodBoy Offline
Gunslinger

I wouldn't read anything bad in to the delay. Nothing Scott said implied anything to do with testing, merely the fact that at this time of year suppliers' delivery dates sometimes get stretched due to key people going on vacation and that causing the production lines to slow down. From everything we know, the amp supplier is one of the best around and there shouldn't be any quality concern. Probably the only quality concern is if the line workers have a quality vacation! At this point I don't think Scott would have said "five to ten days" unless he was fairly confident.

#70275 - 08/10/05 03:02 PM Re: Did anyone get theirs yet?
DDavid Offline
Gunslinger

PodBoy, I understand what you are saying. I called and spoke to someone who said that further testing had to be done. It wasn't Scott or the message that he posted. Next week we'll all be happy when the wait is over.

#70276 - 08/12/05 03:22 PM Re: Did anyone get theirs yet?
Scott Offline
Desperado

For those who have been patiently waiting, here's the latest update on the Model 7125. We dispatched one of the Outlaws to our manufacturer to see what is going on and to push things along. We're please to report that the first batch is now off the production line and done with final testing. Everything sounds -- and looks -- great. We'll begin shipments Monday, or Tuesday at the latest, and all current orders should ship by the by August 18th.

We apologize for the delay, but can again assure you that when you hear how this amazing amp sounds you will know it was well worth the wait. Even though this is our RED HOT summer, we want to help keep the heat off a bit, so we will be sending everyone who has a Model 7125 on order one of our cool Outlaw hats as a token of our thanks for bearing with us during this unanticipated delay.

Hang in there, you'll be up and running very shortly.

#70277 - 08/12/05 04:41 PM Re: Did anyone get theirs yet?
John Menoni Offline
Gunslinger

Thanks for the update scott! I can't wait to see what it sounds like. Tell Steve thanks for the help. He assured me that there would indeed be a replacement for the 7100. Now I got the 7125 for the same price.

#70278 - 08/15/05 02:36 PM Re: Did anyone get theirs yet?
Scott Offline
Desperado

I want to thank everyone for their patience during the 7125 delay. We have begun shipments today and will continue to work through the backlog of orders for the remainder of the week. I expect to have all current orders shipped before Friday. However, I do ask that you do not call to inquire when your unit will ship as this will only slow things down for everyone. Tracking numbers will be sent out on the next business day via the email you originally provided us.

Also, as I mentioned previously, everyone who has a Model 7125 on order will receive one of our Outlaw hats (in a separate shipment) as a token of our appreciation for your patience. Any new orders from this point on, will not qualify for a free hat as we do not anticipate any further delays beyond our current backlog.

#70279 - 08/15/05 03:41 PM Re: Did anyone get theirs yet?
BruceH Offline
Deputy Gunslinger

Loc: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by John Menoni:
Thanks for the update scott! I can't wait to see what it sounds like. Tell Steve thanks for the help. He assured me that there would indeed be a replacement for the 7100. Now I got the 7125 for the same price.
You're lucky. I would love to get the deal but my basement needs waterproofing work as well as finishing (that's where the future media room goes) and since the wife is pregnant and seeing all this money going out she is an emotional basketcase when I talk about spending money on the Outlaw equipment. I have to wait until the dust settles and she actually would prefer that I spend more on the equipment later to insure the basement gets done properly (mold-free). Good deal for the Outlaws I guess wink .

Bruce

#70280 - 08/15/05 03:58 PM Re: Did anyone get theirs yet?
DDavid Offline
Gunslinger

Thank you Scott. I'll be standing at the front door. I can already hear this baby singing in my ears.

#70281 - 08/15/05 05:18 PM Re: Did anyone get theirs yet?
PodBoy Offline
Gunslinger

Bruce: Hope you get the waterproofing done before winter, but remember that any of the fumes that some types of applied waterproofing gunk out-gas may not be the best for your wife (and the baby!) at this time.

Good luck!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Who's Online
0 registered (), 73 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
jamescuz, Zilla8d3, waferman, picnicjc, Hedoboy
8709 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
zuter 1
butchgo 1
Forum Stats
8,709 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,327 Topics
98,693 Posts