I have been running 2 channel for the past 6 months, but knew I wanted to get back in to HT. I posted my old NAD Amp & Pre/Pro on craigslist and sold it the same day (didn't expect that). Same day I picked up a clearanced out Center Channel (Paradigm CC690) at 40% off - store was closing. All of this while visiting family 400 miles away.

Now - I have no processor and a set of Paradigm Studios (5.0). I only have my Fronts ready to go, had to leave my CC with family as I had no room in the car for it on this trip (400 miles away). My surrounds have been sitting in a box (ADP590's) since I switched from HT to 2 channel 1 year ago.

I am currently living with family until I move into my new house (close Friday before labor day), so I don't have a good place to set it up till then, so I have 2 months to really figure this out. I really wish Outlaw would come out with their new processor in the next 2 months so that they can make my decision much easier. I am really considering the purchase the 990, but I need an HDMI switcher so that I am only running 1 cable (audio rack will be roughly 30' from my TV). I would rather have the receiver do my work - less cables and possible video scaling. 2 channel is still important to me (will be 75/25 movies/music), and I haven't heard great thing about Integra's 9.8 for music. I'm considering NAD's T175, but I really want the new codec's, especially if I am paying that much for a processor.

This is a tough place to be in. Complete setup with the exception of my processor (minus my SVS PC13 that I will order this winter). I just hope we hear news within the next 2 months......