Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#68221 - 06/17/08 06:03 PM Re: The Good, Bad & Ugly .. My Outlaw Audio Experience
Outlawnut Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Miami, Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by nomoneybutgoodsound:
"So wipe your nose and stop your snivelling." So how is this helpful or an opinion? But, only if we all could be alright with spending thousands only to have to return the items. Perhaps one day I'll get there and be OK with that.

Outlawnut, has the issue been resolved completely? Does your new unit work OK? Also, and this may sound strange, but did you have to incur any costs for this issue such as shipping.
That statement doesn't help. Nobody returns a boat to the factory for replacement.. Anyways whatev.

yea it works fine other then the OSD is a bit fuzzy and has lines .. Some say thats not normal. Scott I'm sure is reading this and hasn't chimed in yet. I haven't had to pay for any shipping and I even got advanced replacement. Meaning they sent me a unit first and I have prepaid tag in the box so I can ship back the old unit.

#68222 - 06/18/08 12:54 AM Re: The Good, Bad & Ugly .. My Outlaw Audio Experience
nomoneybutgoodsound Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Mission,BC
I actually did not originally post the last quote. I was quoting someone else and was being a little sarcastic. Probably should not have sarcastic, but to me it is not ok that someone spends thier money only to be disappointed.

Glad to hear that you are not out shipping costs.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Who's Online
0 registered (), 141 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
jamescuz, Zilla8d3, waferman, picnicjc, Hedoboy
8709 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
butchgo 1
zuter 1
Forum Stats
8,709 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,327 Topics
98,693 Posts