Hi, I'm starting to look at upgrading my system and I'm pretty new to this wonderful world of seperates. I've been reading a lot of good things about Outlaw, and would like to pick members brains a bit if that's okay?

Some info...... My bonus room is 16'long(14' plus 2' shelving depth of built in entertainment unit), 12'wide, with a 9' ceiling. I am limited to a 5.1 system since that's how I've run my speaker wire in the house 5 years ago. I would say that I'm 80%home theatre, 20%music.

I've been eyeing up the 970 & 7125, Would this be enough power for the size of my room, given the speakers I'm interested in below?

I'm pretty sure I need to upgrade my speakers, and again I'm limited to bookshelves. I've been looking at Totem Dreamcatchers, or the Polk Rti 6's or 4's (and matching centers). Ideally if I could drop the $$$ I would like to go to the Totem Rainmakers or Polk LSi7's (with matching centers). Subwoofers, I'm still not sure about, possibly Outlaws? Again, need the cube and although I'm sure those SVS cylinders sound beautiful, they just wouldn't "fit" appearance wise, so I have to consider that.

Has anyone had any experience with either of those speaker companies and Outlaw equipment? Would anyone have any other recommendations in similar price for speakers? I am leaning towards the Totems versus the Polk's.

Thanks for your help,
Richard