Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Page 16 of 45 < 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 44 45 >
Topic Options
#6172 - 03/13/06 03:29 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
charlie Offline
Desperado

I'm still waiting to find a buyer for those Heisenberg compensators. Way better than clocks, the foil isn't even close. I sneer at the ointment from my uncertainty corrected room. Suckers!

#6173 - 03/13/06 06:06 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
Ritz Offline
Desperado

Loc: NJ/Beijing
Well, at least you don't need the Heisenberg compensators to be certain that HFSG is full of fertilizer. That much is certain. Depending on the direction of the wind, you CAN know HFSG's exact position and momentum at the same instant. 8-)

#6174 - 03/14/06 12:50 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
justhavingfun Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Lansing, KS
I thought that Timex digital clock looked familiar. It turns out that I bought that same Timex clock few years ago for $7.99 plus tax at Walmart. I didn't even knew that it has such hidden feature. So naturally I tried to improve my sound system by "installing" in my HT room but it didn't help. Maybe I need two clocks for stereo effect, you know how important to have similar sound stage and timbre matching.

#6175 - 03/14/06 09:50 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
HiFiSoundGuy Offline
Gunslinger

Here's a little more about how these clocks work. The clock is allowing for the accumulation of orgone energy. Hence the increase of the vestigial within the listening room or the confines of the home. This link will tell you more about orgone energy http://skepdic.com/orgone.html
Outlaw RR2150 receiver, Polk Audio Lsi-15 speakers, Bravo D2 DVD player, Two Clever Little Clocks!, Dakiom Feedback Stabilizers, Mi-Rollers, Oyaide SWO-DX ac outlets!, Sonicap Platinum bypass capacitors!, JVC AV-32F475 TV

#6176 - 03/14/06 10:16 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
R. Mackey Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: L.A.
Here's a little more about the concept of irony: Using The Skeptic's Dictionary as a reference for nonsensical boogeyman powers that time-traveling digital clocks (gah! digital!!) have over your stereo will not convince anyone.

I've got to hand it to you, HiFiNutJob, you're either a satirist of the first order, or the most clueless human being in all of recorded history. Here's to you, and everyone out there living nine sigmas away from the pack. wink

#6177 - 03/14/06 11:13 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
Owl's_Warder Offline
Desperado

Loc: Grants Pass, OR
Ok, seriously? This one makes post 155 about this? Well done, gentlemen (and ladies, as appropriate)!

#6178 - 03/14/06 11:55 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
gonk Offline
Desperado

Loc: Memphis, TN USA
eek Man, the "scientific" explanations of the clocks are actually sillier than the vague "take our word for it" hand-waving of the Machina Dynamica site. I'd take the time to apply a logical analysis to the array of claims that have been set forth to date to identify the assortment of holes that exist, but it's just too silly to warrant the effort. Besides, logic and orgone really don't belong in the same hemisphere... smile

#6179 - 03/15/06 07:34 AM Re: Clever Little Clocks
bestbang4thebuck Offline
Desperado

Loc: Maryland
So, if one is drawing an analogy within the realm of science fiction, or more appropriately fictional science, after reading the http://skepdic.com/orgone.html article, once could say in our day and age, as opposed to seventy years ago:

Orogone energy = ‘The Force’

Bions = Midichlorians

Orgonomists = the Jedi, as in the only ones who can consciously interact with The Force via Midichlorian bi-directional influence.

From a more down-to-earth historical perspective, if PWB ever starts making claims regarding medical benefits of PWB products, there might be a back-in-time experience in that the personal history of Wilhelm Reich would be close to occurring once again. The construction and operation of such items as the Orgone Accumulator and the Orgone Mini-Shooter sound just like they could be PWB-described products.

#6180 - 03/15/06 10:37 AM Re: Clever Little Clocks
rance Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Boston. MA
Mackey's experience with the Electret cream was too much. Thanks HiFi for (unwittingly) causing such a great thread! laugh

#6181 - 03/15/06 11:43 AM Re: Clever Little Clocks
Lonster Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Eureka CA.
HiFiSoundGuy,
Why don't you arrange to have 2 of these CLC's sent to me, and I will do a full blind test with 12 (or more) people (both enthusiasts and non-enthusiasts), and publish the results here.
I will then either return the units, or, if I find them operating as promise, I'll send you money for their purchase.
Sound fair?
You keep saying you want us to just try them, well, here's your opportunity to show us how much you believe in this product.
Awaiting your answer,
Lonny (Lonster) Avenmarg

Page 16 of 45 < 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 44 45 >

Who's Online
0 registered (), 104 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hedoboy, naowro, BeBop, workarounder, robpar
8705 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Forum Stats
8,705 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,326 Topics
98,691 Posts

Most users ever online: 476 @ 12/28/22 08:54 PM