Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Page 8 of 45 < 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 44 45 >
Topic Options
#6092 - 03/08/06 11:51 AM Re: Clever Little Clocks
Keta Offline
Desperado

Loc: Central VA
Going strong at 70!!!!! and still people trying to discredit these things.

#6093 - 03/08/06 11:53 AM Re: Clever Little Clocks
tulane_steve Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: New Orleans, Louisiana
I think it may be time to simply lock this thread to that no new entries can be made, and new threads from HFSG ignored. For someone who says he is "not involved in any way with the company", he is certainly going full-tile with the sales pitch.

If or when I see a review of these devices either in Stereophile or The Absolute Sound (I don't think that will ever happen), then MAYBE I will consider examining them further.

In the meantime, I have discovered that pricking my finger and strategically applying a drop of my blood on speakers makes them sound more liquid. But the improvement will be only be heard if the blood is centrifuged in order to get the highest concentration of red cells. And it has to be centrifuged for exactly 45.723 seconds....it has to be exact.....and it can only be my blood.

#6094 - 03/08/06 12:00 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
HiFiSoundGuy Offline
Gunslinger

Jed, what they mean by that is, if you have a garage in your house the effects will be too strong if you put the clocks in your car there.
Outlaw RR2150 receiver, Polk Audio Lsi-15 speakers, Bravo D2 DVD player, Two Clever Little Clocks!, Dakiom Feedback Stabilizers, Mi-Rollers, Oyaide SWO-DX ac outlets!, Sonicap Platinum bypass capacitors!, JVC AV-32F475 TV

#6095 - 03/08/06 12:47 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
Jed M Offline
Desperado

Loc: Home on the range
Ah, yes. How stupid of me.

#6096 - 03/08/06 12:53 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
gonk Offline
Desperado

Loc: Memphis, TN USA
Sigh... I've tried not to say much in this thread, but I think I'm going to have to give in and post one more time...

Quote:
what they mean by that is, if you have a garage in your house the effects will be too strong if you put the clocks in your car there.
That's not the way their statement reads to me - they specifically mention the garage just a moment before saying not to put it in the car. Of course, the whole concept of the clock is so utterly silly that arguing semantics is like debating whether or not to lock the door to your cabin on the Titanic - whatever the outcome of the discussion, the whole mess is going straight to the bottom of the ocean.

Locking the thread is tempting, but I don't know that the discussion has technically violated any forum rules (and for that, I should pause to commend all of the gunslingers for keeping our posts remarkably light-hearted and well-behaved - it wouldn't be hard to imagine the thread sinking to a pretty nasty level). A part of me sincerely wants to believe that HFSG is just a guy who is very pleased with his clocks and is remarkably determined to pass that along to others, although his determination could also all too easily be equated to guerilla marketing (similar to what was reported at Penny Arcade a couple times recently ). But without proof of some sort of guerilla marketing, the best approach is probably to shrug, shake our heads, and drive on past the train wreck that is the Crazy Little Clock.

#6097 - 03/08/06 01:04 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
HiFiSoundGuy Offline
Gunslinger

gonk, your right on, I'm just real happy with this product and I'm just passing the word around so you all can get more out of your systems also.....that's all.
Outlaw RR2150 receiver, Polk Audio Lsi-15 speakers, Bravo D2 DVD player, Two Clever Little Clocks!, Dakiom Feedback Stabilizers, Mi-Rollers, Oyaide SWO-DX ac outlets!, Sonicap Platinum bypass capacitors!, JVC AV-32F475 TV

#6098 - 03/08/06 02:29 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
bestbang4thebuck Offline
Desperado

Loc: Maryland
Even if there has been some irritation involved, I think this thread has been very entertaining - I wouldn't close it! Besides, I'd much rather have these points made here where they belong than have them seep into other threads that should remain true to their topics. That way, those that become too irritated just have to resist the temptation to read in this one thread.

I haven't seen such creative writing or laughed as much in the Saloon in quite a while.

#6099 - 03/08/06 02:35 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
charlie Offline
Desperado

What he said ^^^^

#6100 - 03/08/06 03:33 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
Jason J Offline
Desperado

Loc: Northern Garden State
Quote:
Originally posted by HiFiSoundGuy:
Jed, what they mean by that is, if you have a garage in your house the effects will be too strong if you put the clocks in your car there.
This response combined with the post that preceded it had me ROTFL! laugh

I also agree that this thread has produced some of the best posts since the last contest. cool

#6101 - 03/08/06 03:46 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
charlie Offline
Desperado

I'm wondering - I'm pretty sure I have one of those Timex clocks already - how much for just the batteries? Also, are replacement batteries available? Do the clocks ever wear out and need their aura refreshed?

Page 8 of 45 < 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 44 45 >

Who's Online
0 registered (), 155 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hedoboy, naowro, BeBop, workarounder, robpar
8705 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
butchgo 1
zuter 1
Forum Stats
8,705 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,327 Topics
98,693 Posts