Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Page 7 of 45 < 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 44 45 >
Topic Options
#6082 - 03/07/06 04:16 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
sluggo Offline
Desperado

Loc: Plano, TX
I must ponder the effect they may have if I put them on our nightstands in the marital sanctum, and see if they don't make for some improvement therein. wink

If they don't work, do they double as alarm clocks?

#6083 - 03/07/06 07:37 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
bestbang4thebuck Offline
Desperado

Loc: Maryland
Now there is a new one, at least to me: the effect stays in your system for a while after removing the clocks. (What? Time keeps advancing even though the clocks are gone, you know.) The clocks must break up the improper alignment of vibes in an area and/or create the proper alignment of vibes. Once the clocks are removed, it takes a while for the vibes to go back to whatever the improper vibe arrangement is.

Kind of like using the same spoon to keep several pots on the stove sufficiently stirred, I guess that some neighbors can share a set of clocks, as long as the clocks spend some time in each abode, thereby multiplying the great value in audio/video enhancement that the clocks already provide.

As far as alarm clocks, I think that if you change the time that is set on the clock, the enhancement provided goes away. So if the time on the clock is not correct when you receive the clock, you could be frustrated trying to use an alarm feature.

However, if you can use set the alarm so that the correct number of hours and minutes goes by before you need to wake, it could be that the enhancement of perception is so great that you can hear the music from whatever CD is nearest to you and the clock even without turning on any of your audio equipment. Just put your wake up music CD on the nightstand with the clock! I'm not sure if there is a special cream you need to apply to the CD first though. If the effect is too strong, however, how many other people will be awakened with your music in their head? Just in your room, or in your whole living space, or maybe you have to warn your neighbors so they don’t needlessly spend money on psychiatric counseling?

#6084 - 03/07/06 07:41 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
charlie Offline
Desperado

I wonder how that affects the optimal clock count? What if I place it, then move it to the "other" location, and back, and so forth? Seems like I could save some money there by using a single clock in two locations intermittently, counting on the "residual" effect from the currently vacant clock-site.

#6085 - 03/07/06 07:43 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
tulane_steve Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: New Orleans, Louisiana
HFSG, this is really quite enough. It is not your role in life to convince everyone else in here that these devices work. The only one you have to convince is yourself. If they work for you, great...leave it at that. You're having to do all this defending...but to what end?

Leave it.

#6086 - 03/07/06 07:47 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
tulane_steve Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: New Orleans, Louisiana
I do have a couple of questions though: do you have to set the time an hour ahead and an hour back in April and October when we have the time changes? Will doing that have a deleterious effect on the sound quality? Will there be some sort of time phase shift? Will you hear sound an hour earlier or an hour later? What happens if you change the time on one clock but not the other? Will you then hear this huge hour-delay echo effect?

#6087 - 03/07/06 11:17 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
silversport Offline
Desperado

Loc: ChicagoLand/USA
Quote:
Originally posted by HiFiSoundGuy:
The way I tested these clocks was putting them in my system for a week then I put them out in my car. Then listen to the same CD's again for a week on my home stereo system. This is the best way to test these because when you take these clocks out of your system and put them outdoors the effect stays in your system for a while so you can't do a quick A/B test to see whats going on.
Did you get better gas mileage when you put them in your car??? :p laugh
Bill

...Let the Movies and Music Play...

#6088 - 03/08/06 02:53 AM Re: Clever Little Clocks
Owl's_Warder Offline
Desperado

Loc: Grants Pass, OR
I don't know about gas mileage, but I think it must be tough keeping the car on the road with a three dimensional rendition of "I'm a Believer" surrounding you with that now clock enhanced factory car stereo!

#6089 - 03/08/06 08:14 AM Re: Clever Little Clocks
Ritz Offline
Desperado

Loc: NJ/Beijing
Resistance is futile. The distinctiveness of your cheesy clocks will be added to our own. You will join the clock collective and serve us.

#6090 - 03/08/06 11:13 AM Re: Clever Little Clocks
HiFiSoundGuy Offline
Gunslinger

You really do get a lot more out of your system by adding two of these clocks to your system, $125 each sounds like its way way over priced but only because you never tried it and you really do not know how good this product really is. This is one of those products that you really have to try to be believed. If I had not tried this product for myself I would still be saying they were all nuts and crazy! You get two batteries with each clock, each battery will last for 5 years. I really do not think your be saying they are way over priced and do not do anything after you see and hear it for yourselves what this product can do!
Outlaw RR2150 receiver, Polk Audio Lsi-15 speakers, Bravo D2 DVD player, Two Clever Little Clocks!, Dakiom Feedback Stabilizers, Mi-Rollers, Oyaide SWO-DX ac outlets!, Sonicap Platinum bypass capacitors!, JVC AV-32F475 TV

#6091 - 03/08/06 11:15 AM Re: Clever Little Clocks
Jed M Offline
Desperado

Loc: Home on the range
Quote:
The way I tested these clocks was putting them in my system for a week then I put them out in my car. Then listen to the same CD's again for a week on my home stereo system. This is the best way to test these because when you take these clocks out of your system and put them outdoors the effect stays in your system for a while so you can't do a quick A/B test to see whats going on.
Doesn't the manufacturer say putting them in your car won't work because the effect is too strong? So it looks like you weren't really doing an comparison as the effect of the clocks was still working. Hmm, looks like your mind may have been playing tricks on you when you though you could notice a difference. If I were you, you may want to revisit this whole clock thing. Sorry HiFi guy you just lost the last .0002% of credibility you had.

From the Manufacturers website:
Quote:
For A/B comparisons, i.e., to evaluate the sound without the Clock(s), place the Clock(s) outside the house structure, for example on the front steps -- but NOT in a drawer, closet, another room, basement or garage OR, as it turns out, the family car.

Page 7 of 45 < 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 44 45 >

Who's Online
0 registered (), 104 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hedoboy, naowro, BeBop, workarounder, robpar
8705 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Forum Stats
8,705 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,326 Topics
98,691 Posts

Most users ever online: 476 @ 12/28/22 08:54 PM