Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Page 45 of 45 < 1 2 43 44 45
Topic Options
#6462 - 01/22/07 06:38 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
Lonster Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Eureka CA.
delius, you always have a way of turning things around to suit your needs. Exactly the responses I planned on getting, ie: my name.
When someone repeatedly misspelled YOUR name, you got your panties in a bunch, and left no stone unturned regarding how wrong and insensitive it was. When you do the same to someone else (Me), you chalk it up to 'well, you deserve it because …’
“You think its shameful that I didn't spell your name right, but you have no problem with people here flat out lying about me on a regular basis, or calling honest audio engineers who are trying to contribute new ideas to our hobby and expand the SOTA "frauds and conmen", while providing no evidence for such? That's what I think is "shameful" about you.”
So you make it clear again, that you speak with a forked tongue. What is wrong to do to delius, is ok for delius to do.
And who are these "honest audio engineers who are trying to contribute new ideas to our hobby"??
How can ANYTHING that you have said thus far be believed, when you continually say that things like; the Beltist ideas and the CLC’s cannot be proven because they work in the realm of perception? Yet you can be quoted as also saying:
“Sorry, I come from the real world, where facts and proof count for something, and logic has a known standard.”
Again, the forked tongue effect.
You don’t know what logic is, or the standard by which it can be measured. Or do you? You come from the Real world?? Fact and PROOF? Show me some.
I don’t need any more questions from you, I need answers. If you can’t give me some (f)actual answers to the questions that have been asked of you, without ignoring them and asking non-relevant questions in return, I can’t possibly hold out any hope that you know diddly about that which you profess to be so wise in (alternative audio enhancements).
Make me a believer, don’t fill my head with more questions.

Lonster

#6463 - 01/23/07 09:23 AM Re: Clever Little Clocks
admin Offline

Gunslinger

After endless discussion over a lengthy period of time, this thread has run its course. Everything that can and needs to be said about this topic has been said. Everyone has expressed their opinion on all sides. At this point, nothing constructive can come from further discussion of this topic, as the thread has degenerated to the point where it up against our standards for mutual respect among Saloon members.

For that reason, we are exercising our right to lock this thread. We ask that interested parties please take your discussions of this topic elsewhere, as it is no longer appropriate here.

Page 45 of 45 < 1 2 43 44 45

Who's Online
0 registered (), 79 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hedoboy, naowro, BeBop, workarounder, robpar
8705 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Forum Stats
8,705 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,326 Topics
98,691 Posts

Most users ever online: 476 @ 12/28/22 08:54 PM