Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Page 4 of 45 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 44 45 >
Topic Options
#6052 - 03/06/06 07:36 AM Re: Clever Little Clocks
Keta Offline
Desperado

Loc: Central VA
Quote:
this person is deliberately making claims about a product that at best are delusional and at worst are deceitful
Agreed

#6053 - 03/06/06 07:44 AM Re: Clever Little Clocks
Ritz Offline
Desperado

Loc: NJ/Beijing
Yeah, the person appears to be a shill. He appeared on the forums on March 2 and the vast majority of the posts revolve around this dubious device as well as the little ad in the poster's signature. Seems like the garden variety snakeoil salesman to me.

If the original poster is just some deluded consumer who now feels like crawling under a rock in shame after being blatantly scammed, then well....I'll gladly donate my old electricity and magnetism physics text to you. My wife has been threatening to throw it away. There's an excellent idea for a psychoacoustic feedback mechanism...the wife smacks you in the back of your noggin when you attempt the purchase of worthless audio tweaks. I'm still in training, but my wife swears it will work someday. Hope springs eternal.

#6054 - 03/06/06 12:06 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
HiFiSoundGuy Offline
Gunslinger

I'm not connected with this company in any way! For me this product has made listening to music much more enjoyable and thats what its all about right? I knew before I posted this here it was going to be like this but I'm buying a RR2150 and thought I let you all know about these Clever Little Clocks too. I now have these clocks on top of my shelf cabinets 7 1/2 feet tall and the sound is more open and 3-Dimensional. What I really like about these clocks is that they take away a lot of the distortion from the music making the music much more enjoyable. I know this is hard to believe but this is what its doing for my system.
Outlaw RR2150 receiver, Polk Audio Lsi-15 speakers, Bravo D2 DVD player, Two Clever Little Clocks!, Dakiom Feedback Stabilizers, Mi-Rollers, Oyaide SWO-DX ac outlets!, Sonicap Platinum bypass capacitors!, JVC AV-32F475 TV

#6055 - 03/06/06 12:50 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
sluggo Offline
Desperado

Loc: Plano, TX
Just washes all that dang distortion right out of your music, eh? Great!!

#6056 - 03/06/06 02:08 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
kugumby Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: St. Louis, MO USA
It just goes to show you, people will buy anything.

Ritz, I'll bet if you started manufacturing and selling those gnomes on the web, someone would buy them and then give you a glowing reference about how great they are. Maybe Outlaw will let you sell them thru their site smile

#6057 - 03/06/06 03:02 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
bestbang4thebuck Offline
Desperado

Loc: Maryland
HFSG and either his friends or membership clones have posted at several other audio forums on the web. Always glowing reports about the clocks, pebbles, foil, cream, etc. Some of the posts report some blind testing with friends and positive results. At least one 'person' reported positive results by introducing a $10 or $15 clock they bought from an everyday store.

I see three possibilities.

1) The products developed by PWB, based on whatever ideas he has about the more-than-physical universe, cause genuine, verifiable results. If this is true, then there are effects in other than just audio/video perception.

2) One or more persons are creatively posting for their own entertainment, to laugh at our reactions, or other agenda.

3) The perception of various people, to varying degrees, is affected merely by the idea that something has changed, whether they have a good idea of what is going on or not.

#6058 - 03/06/06 03:17 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
charlie Offline
Desperado

I sort of think #2, simply because I don't want to believe anyone that dumb could afford computer time.

#6059 - 03/06/06 06:42 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
Ritz Offline
Desperado

Loc: NJ/Beijing
I'm with Charlie. Nobody could be THAT stupid and still have the capacity to search out and use the forums.

HFSG, I'm going to clue you in to another audiophile secret. If you wrap your privates in duct tape, wait 5 minutes, stand on your head for 2 minutes, then slowly rip the tape off while listening to your stereo, it will vastly improve the soundstage and add at least 20db of dynamic range to the program material. Honest. I'd be happy to supervise a double blind test with you and the proprietors of PWB and summarize the results here. We'll have to conduct the test a half dozen times or so since we want to minimize the effect of guessing. Hopefully, the results can be achieved without resorting to switching to backs or (in PWB's case) palms.

I'll even supply the ice packs.

Cheers,

#6060 - 03/06/06 07:28 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
Jason J Offline
Desperado

Loc: Northern Garden State
I sort of wish the clocks were digital displays. Then you could use the theory that the clocks actually were a countdown timer that were counting down to the point where you hit yourself on the head for buying the thing in the first place. laugh

#6061 - 03/06/06 07:49 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
HiFiSoundGuy Offline
Gunslinger

I wouldn't waste my time or your's if these clocks did not work. These clocks are the Real Deal!
Outlaw RR2150 receiver, Polk Audio Lsi-15 speakers, Bravo D2 DVD player, Two Clever Little Clocks!, Dakiom Feedback Stabilizers, Mi-Rollers, Oyaide SWO-DX ac outlets!, Sonicap Platinum bypass capacitors!, JVC AV-32F475 TV

Page 4 of 45 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 44 45 >

Who's Online
0 registered (), 79 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hedoboy, naowro, BeBop, workarounder, robpar
8705 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Forum Stats
8,705 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,326 Topics
98,691 Posts

Most users ever online: 476 @ 12/28/22 08:54 PM