Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Page 27 of 45 < 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 44 45 >
Topic Options
#6282 - 11/20/06 03:38 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
GoodSound Offline
Gunslinger

The best places to put this Memory Foil on is on your battery inside your remote controls, inside your speaker cabinets on the crossover circuit boards, on the circuit boards inside your gear. On the back side of the memory foil it shows you where to cut the foil. Enjoy!

#6283 - 11/20/06 04:46 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
gonk Offline
Desperado

Loc: Memphis, TN USA
I think I just heard the engineering degree on the wall behind me try to roll over in its frame...

#6284 - 11/21/06 12:52 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
Lonster Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Eureka CA.
This thread is like driving past a train wreck.
I just can't help myself. I have to click and look for the carnage, blood and dismembered bodies.
I know that I am killing my brain cells, rupturing synapses and creating subconscious memory fragmentation every time I read another post, but for some reason, I just can't stop.

Oh well.

Lonster

#6285 - 11/21/06 01:53 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
garcianc2003 Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Washington, DC
I can't believe this thread!

Here's another tweak that's a lot cheaper:

All you need is some fruit and gummy lifesavers. Here's a quote from the "inventor" on the sound qualities of gummy candy:
"These flexible little candies have a consistency similar to sorbothane. I placed one under each avocado and my player relaxed into a nice siesta."

#6286 - 11/21/06 02:13 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
GoodSound Offline
Gunslinger

Well, I did another tweak to these clocks, I put some Quick Silver Gold contact enhancer from www.QuickSilverGold.com on the contacts of the batteries inside the clocks and it improved things even more!! I'm going take these clocks to some stereo shops later on and see what they think about these amazing clocks!!

#6287 - 11/21/06 05:50 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
bestbang4thebuck Offline
Desperado

Loc: Maryland
Lonster, I’ve constructed a hat made with three kinds of foil, and treated both my scalp and the foil with two types of color cream so that my brainwaves will remain the pure and undistorted while reading this thread. I also have special clock in the basement corner opposite from where the DSL line comes into the house and another in my pants pocket so that when I click on a link or the back button in my web browser I am assured that the data is as it was when it was originally made. Os raf ev’I dereffus on lli stceffe.

And my great compliments to garcianc2003! Did you ever try freezing the fruit?

#6288 - 11/21/06 06:58 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
sluggo Offline
Desperado

Loc: Plano, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by GoodSound:
I'm going take these clocks to some stereo shops later on and see what they think about these amazing clocks!!
Let me know when and where, I'd love to be there! Bound to be the demo of the century (of the week).

#6289 - 11/22/06 10:27 AM Re: Clever Little Clocks
GoodSound Offline
Gunslinger

Quote:
Originally posted by sluggo:
Quote:
Originally posted by GoodSound:
[b] I'm going take these clocks to some stereo shops later on and see what they think about these amazing clocks!!
Let me know when and where, I'd love to be there! Bound to be the demo of the century (of the week). [/b]
Last year someone took two of these clocks to one of the rooms at the CES show and everyone there liked them!

#6290 - 11/22/06 12:20 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
Lonster Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Eureka CA.
GoodSound said : "Last year someone took two of these clocks to one of the rooms at the CES show and everyone there liked them!"

Hey, I like chainsaws. But that doesn't mean I will take one to my audio equipment. And IF I did, it doesn't mean that it would improve the sound.

Lonster

#6291 - 11/22/06 01:04 PM Re: Clever Little Clocks
GoodSound Offline
Gunslinger

From what Geoff said on another forum, here's how the Clever Little Clocks work. The CLC operates on the way we hear sound; i.e., its a sensory percetion issue as opposed to a system issue. The problem that the CLC addresses degrades our sensory perception-both sight and vision- to some degree. Of course, we're not aware of this degradation at all since we've always lived with it. You could say that the "better" sound (or video picture) was in the room all the time, but until the CLC was brought into the room you couldn't hear (see) it properly.

Page 27 of 45 < 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 44 45 >

Who's Online
0 registered (), 107 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
jamescuz, Zilla8d3, waferman, picnicjc, Hedoboy
8709 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
zuter 1
butchgo 1
Forum Stats
8,709 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,327 Topics
98,693 Posts