I was doing a little reworking of my system today and pulled my Mitsu 60" RPTV out for easy access to the wires. While I was back there I noticed how dusty everything had gotten. As I was cleaning I thought back to when I had to remove the back of the TV to get a spider out who had made a web in the middle of my screen. That got me thinking about all the dust that may have built up inside so I pulled the back off again to have a look. Sure enough everything was very dusty. What I didn't think of before was how dusty the three projector lenses get over time. I bet there was at least an 1/8" of dust on each of the 3 lenses. Needless to say I dusted them off very carfully with a very soft cloth and put the thing back together. When I turned it on It was like having a new TV!! The Pic was sharper and brighter. I would have never thought that cleaning those lenses would have made that much difference but it's somthing I'll make a point of doing at least once a year from now on. If anyone has an RPTV that is more than a year old I would highly recomend doing this simple cleaning. You may (like me) find your TV looking better than it has in a long time smile

Hope this helps
Lasher