Hi Outlaws !! Glad to see you guys are still around. I've got an ICBM which I've placed between my Sony TA-P9000ES and my amplifiers, (Hafler Transnova 9505 /9303's), used to power a Vandersteen 5.1 HT set-up. (It works great - it is incredibly flexible and great-sounding,,,,reminds me of Dahlquist's old DQ-LP1 crossover of yore, but with six channels.) Anyway, here is my question - my combo of a Sony TA-E9000ES processor / TA-P9000ES preamp / ICBM provides great sound and flexibility, but it is three freaking boxes and requires a LOT of interconnects, (currently DIY Kimber PSB wire with a bunch of Canare RCA's and Wonder solder). I was looking at upgrading to the 990, but I don't think it has the flexibility on the analog side to do what the P9000ES / ICBM can do. Do you guys have any plans to offer an analog preamp with the Sony's level controls and built-in ICBM capabilities in combo with a digital processor ? Is such a product just too specialized and hard to do right these days? I'd like to upgrade to a 7.1 set-up, but I don't want to take my DVD-A or SACD analog outputs through a digital preamp, unless the thing can take the digital input directly and convert to analog ONCE. Also, does anyone have a clue what will be coming out of the HD-DVD / Blu-Ray machines, WRT audio and video formats ? Will thay make everything in my HT obsolete ? (I've got a SharpVision 9000 with component video inputs only) What are you guys hearing ??