Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Topic Options
#4909 - 04/07/07 11:07 PM 1050 powers on but no sound.....
eternal Offline
Deputy Gunslinger

Hello all,
I sold my 1050 only to have it damaged during shipping. The buyer said that the receiver wouldn't turn on, so it got sent back to me and that was the case. The volume knob, source selection, and mute buttons were pushed in. I took the receiver apart and pulled out the volume knob, after which, I hit the power button and the unit turned on. All of the functions seem to work fine. When I turn the power on, there is no secondary "pop" like there used to be. I hooked up a source and a speaker and sure enough, no sound. When I had the receiver in pieces, I didn't see any circuit board cracks (except in the lower corner at a screw hole) loose wires etc... so I am at a loss to find a reason as to why I'm not getting any sound. Any ideas? Thanks for any input!!!

#4910 - 04/08/07 01:39 AM Re: 1050 powers on but no sound.....
gonk Offline
Desperado

Loc: Memphis, TN USA
I'd get in touch with Outlaw. They can help you diagnose it.

When I shipped my old 750 amp to a buyer, UPS dropped it hard enough for the amp channels to shift a bit and "tweak" things. I got some pictures from the buyer and shared them with Outlaw, and they gave me enough feedback to help me get UPS to pay out the insurance that I took out on it when I shipped it.

Who's Online
0 registered (), 91 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
jamescuz, Zilla8d3, waferman, picnicjc, Hedoboy
8709 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
butchgo 1
zuter 1
Forum Stats
8,709 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,327 Topics
98,693 Posts