Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#49097 - 04/26/02 07:28 PM Re: mini to RCA pair
dcg Offline
Deputy Gunslinger

kelly,

I'm sure you're already aware of it, but what about the kimber at headroom?

BTW, did you ever get the RKV fixed?

#49098 - 07/24/02 08:24 PM Re: mini to RCA pair
Cscamp Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: USA
Hey Kelly I have a Monster Interlink 400 MKII mini to RCA (2m). I'm not sure about the sheilding problems you just said coz i sure didn't have problems with mine ; not to mention that my cable is very close to my surge protector. I now use an Onkyo USB Sound Processor (its an external sound card for short )so i don't even use my mini to RCA interconnect. So much better than a PC's internal soundcard. How about spending your money on an external sound card instead of a high quality cable? Anyway, i'm thinking about selling my Monster mini to RCA. Let me know if you're interested. I only used it for a couple months and its in great condition. (hehe! can't believe i am selling my cable here) There a couple of mini to RCA's out there. Just like the other person said, check out headroom. I beleive they have Kimber and Straightwire mini to RCA. Also check out the Acoustic Research Pro Series mini to RCA and not the Performance (blue colored) series. Good Luck!!!

#49099 - 07/25/02 12:16 AM Re: mini to RCA pair
kelly Offline
Deputy Gunslinger

Loc: Dallas, TX
Well, this is an old thread.

To tell you the truth, I don't think I will give Monster another cent of my money in my natural life.

I've looked at Headroom's cables and they didn't really meet my requirements.

The Twisted Pair cable I tried really wasn't as good as I'd hoped and I had to return it.

The cable I finally ended up with that I'm very pleased with is this one from Bolder Cable. I highly recommend:
http://www.boldercables.com/Store.asp?m=TheBolderCableCompany&n=10&k=82778&s=Audio+Cables

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hedoboy, naowro, BeBop, workarounder, robpar
8705 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
zuter 1
Forum Stats
8,705 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,327 Topics
98,692 Posts

Most users ever online: 476 @ 12/28/22 08:54 PM