Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Topic Options
#49020 - 05/01/02 01:34 PM Cable News
stiletto Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Winter Springs, FL, USA
Welp another newsletter April(???May???) and no cable news. :< I guess this means us cable waiters will have to just sit around and wait for them to magically appear one day on the order page. Drats you 950 people stealing all the lime light!

#49021 - 05/01/02 02:43 PM Re: Cable News
gonk Offline
Desperado

Loc: Memphis, TN USA
I thought the cables were mentioned in the late April newsletter? Here's the excerpt:

Quote:
Our PCA and PDO interconnects are fast becoming recognized as the standard for intelligently priced, high quality cables. To assure that there are no shortages we have ordered additional quantities from the factory, and all PCA and PDO orders are shipping as received.

The factory informs us that the PSC "Pure Silver Coax" cables will be on the way to us in early May and we will ship them as soon as we receive them. Our tests of the pre-production samples indicate that the performance is excellent, thanks to the UP-OCC solid silver center conductor and the "true 75O" connectors. Particularly for those who have made the investment in HDTV and progressive scan DVD, the PSC will quickly become an important link in maintaining the quality of your video signal path.

For those who have been asking, the 1.2 meter versions of our PCA interconnects will arrive in the same shipment as the PSC, so look for them to also begin shipping in early May.

------------------
gonk -- Saloon Links | Pre/Pro Comparison Chart | 950 Review

#49022 - 05/01/02 06:09 PM Re: Cable News
stiletto Offline
Gunslinger

You must be talking about one of those email newsletters again. The Outlaws news page only has 1 April newsletter and it came out today to the best of my knowledge. No Late April newsletter.

#49023 - 05/01/02 06:23 PM Re: Cable News
gonk Offline
Desperado

Loc: Memphis, TN USA
You are correct sir, it has not appeared yet on the site (last I checked). Hopefully it will appear in the "Latest News" later this week.

------------------
gonk -- Saloon Links | Pre/Pro Comparison Chart | 950 Review

#49024 - 05/02/02 09:31 AM Re: Cable News
Matthew Hill Offline
Desperado

Loc: Mount Laurel, NJ
It might make sense to sign up for the e-mail newsletters, if you are anxiously awaiting a product as some of us are. You'll get most news a lot faster. They tend to be rather slow with updating the WWW site.

------------------
Matthew J. Hill
matt@idsi.net

#49025 - 05/02/02 09:05 PM Re: Cable News
stiletto Offline
Gunslinger

I could always get some of you nice folks to let me know of any updates *wink wink nudge nudge* say no more say no more.

If you guys hear any dates mind updating this thread?

Who's Online
0 registered (), 90 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hedoboy, naowro, BeBop, workarounder, robpar
8705 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Forum Stats
8,705 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,326 Topics
98,691 Posts

Most users ever online: 476 @ 12/28/22 08:54 PM