I know it'd be tough to have real comparison at this point, but does anybody have a reference as to the 'quality' of digital bass management vs. analog. My thought, as of late, has been to purchase an ICBM, put it between the 1050 and my amp and use it for complete bass management. After reading the ICBM manual, it seems that its method of bass redirection is pretty snazzy, as I have been contemplating running my 2 subs in stereo, not just dual mono. Add to that the fact that there are various crossover points per speaker pair on the ICBM vs. the variable point across the whole system on the 1050.

So, here's the thrust of my thought: Since the 950 has triple crossovers, but only one sub out, would it be 'most ideal' to use the ICBM as the system bass manager or to use the 950 for the digital stuff? I know it can't be an A-B comparison as of yet, but does anybody know whether there is a tangible difference in digital vs. analog bass management? If the digital bass management is superior, I would be tempted to save the money on the ICBM solution and just put that in the piggy bank for the 950 mid-year.

Thoughts???

S.