And for my purposes it is a keeper. I still am not satisfied with the volume variance increase in volume going from movie or TV to either by pass mode for CD or or 6 channel input bypass. A lot of it is with my Sony CD Player. I corrected part of it with Sony Bass management, but I will just have to remember in the rest when I am using my theater loop from my 2 channel. But the Outlaw does everything I want and use in a Processor and seems to do it right.

Now I am thinking about trying it in the 6 or 7 channel mode, and need either one or 2 speakers. I just do not have any extras speakers laying around to pop in except some KLipsh Fortes and they have been covered up and in plastic so long I am not sure how they will sound in this set up, if they even work anymore. Since my other Speakers Main, Center and Rear are all Meadowlark and Hot Rod versions, I do not want to sink that much money for 1 or 2 speakers. My friend at the audio store has offered me a PSB either 4 or 5T that he only has one of for a great price and I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on PSB Image Series and how they might sound with the Meadowlarks. Any other ideas would be appreciated.

Sorry for spelling, last post of the night and I did not spell check until a few minutes ago.

Larry

[This message has been edited by OFCCM (edited August 18, 2003).]