Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#46211 - 04/07/03 03:52 PM Re: Outlaw 950 vs Aragon Stage One (in the house!!)
Jed M Offline
Desperado

Loc: Home on the range
Listen, in other forums, I don't care what is said about the 950, or how many times it is said, over, and over, and over, and over again, but this is unreal.

Ricky, I think what people are trying to say is you need to grow up. You are a grown man so act like it. You are carrying on in multiple forums like it is some personal crusade about how Outlaw is worth 900 bucks, no more. Is this what you honestly choose to do with your free time? Also, please, tell us 1764 million more times what you have owned, it never gets old reading that 2 or 3 times a day. You are on another company's forum so at least you should respect their wishes. If you were coming here to help, nobody would care, but the fact is we, and everyone else in this hobby, knows that Ricky T from Teaneck NJ is very anti Outlaw so your recommendations hold little to no weight on this matter. You claim you like to help people, but you don't come here to help the Outlaw community, you come here to put us, and every prospective 950 buyer, in their place. Get a life, grow up and get a hobby that doesn't make you so insecure, if that's possible.

And please, that review, what a joke!!! Like that wasn't predetermined. Raise your hand if anybody thought Ricky would write a positive review of the 950. How predictable. I bet you could have wrote that in a dark room without hearing either of them. Nothing you say is new, nor interesting. You don't like Outlaw, You KNOW the 950 is worth just 900-1500 dollars and the Aragon is so unbelievable because you have spent the last four years of you life demoing other processors, how pathetic. Anything else you care to add? I think that about covers it.
Hey, at least you got a blind follower and cheerleader in JT.

By the way, I once wrote that I disliked the Aragon and I got death threats from people. Oh, you want a source? Its on the Internet, just look it up.

[This message has been edited by Jed M (edited April 08, 2003).]

#46212 - 04/07/03 05:27 PM Re: Outlaw 950 vs Aragon Stage One (in the house!!)
Smart Little Lena Offline
Desperado

Loc: Dallas
Okay I lied. shes back.

I can save our sanity. I know the way. I have come to the conclusion that the outlet audiophiles are direly lacking IS:

MONSTER AV primetime HDNET.

Whereupon “Aragon, Lexicon, Meridian, B&K, Anthem, Theta or Pioneer” are outfitted with tiny little buzz saws (and 10 pd sledgehammers) and special paint jobs and catapults via “Jessie James” custom Bike shop. And on the next AV sponsered cruise…….we all make bets….once we are in international waters of course.

#46213 - 04/07/03 07:11 PM Re: Outlaw 950 vs Aragon Stage One (in the house!!)
JohnTompkins Offline
Gunslinger

quote:
At least you have a blind follower in JT

Heres a couple of cheerleading tunes you can put to music:

Ricky dont lose that "aragon".. its the only one you've got..You may use it if you feel better..when you get "the 950" home

or
Hey Ricky your so fine..your so fine you blow my mind..hey Ricky...hey Ricky

Go Ricky..its your birthday...go Ricky..its your birthday

Ok, I am convinced and have seen the light, I have learned that:
1. the 950 cant be beat by any pre-pro at any price
2.All you do get if you spend more is balanced connections and better looks
3."two channel" is just a cool buzz word
4.A/B testing on the fly is a flawed method of comparision
5. Use a spellchecker when visiting this forum.

I will try not to comment on this forum again as that point in my mind IS a valid one.There are plenty of forums were opposing views are not banned. Thanks

#46214 - 04/07/03 07:28 PM Re: Outlaw 950 vs Aragon Stage One (in the house!!)
soundhound Offline
Desperado

Loc: Gusev Crater, Mars
Quote:
Originally posted by JohnTompkins:

I will try not to comment on this forum again as that point in my mind IS a valid one.There are plenty of forums were opposing views are not banned. Thanks

Bye, and "have a nice day"

#46215 - 04/07/03 08:11 PM Re: Outlaw 950 vs Aragon Stage One (in the house!!)
SpOoNmAn Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Independence, Ohio, USA!!
Awww damn, I missed all the fun

------------------
Play it LoUd!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/spoonmandts

#46216 - 04/07/03 09:24 PM Re: Outlaw 950 vs Aragon Stage One (in the house!!)
grundrc Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Montgomery, TX
I'm with you, SpOoNmAn.

For what it's worth, I've got a 950/770 combo and I love it. But, to be honest, compared to some of you, I wouldn't know a high from a low. One thing I do know, however, is that I like what I hear.

Regardless, let's not throw Ricky out with the bath water. This has been one of the most entertaining threads I've read since becoming an Outlaw.

#46217 - 04/07/03 11:32 PM Re: Outlaw 950 vs Aragon Stage One (in the house!!)
bossobass Offline
Desperado

Loc: charlotte, nc usa
Quote:
Originally posted by JohnTompkins:
quote:
3."two channel" is just a cool buzz word

"two channel" = 2 words.

#46218 - 04/07/03 11:57 PM Re: Outlaw 950 vs Aragon Stage One (in the house!!)
The Hun Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Riverside
Quote:
Some had a beef with me not hearing the Outlaw in my own system. Then, I borrowed it and post this review and you want me to leave?

Since your credibility is rather "shaky" these days,we can't even be sure you did borrowed it.But even if you did,it was way after you bombarded all of the familiar forums,with your anti Outlaw masseges.
Enjoy your Aragon!

#46219 - 04/08/03 12:01 AM Re: Outlaw 950 vs Aragon Stage One (in the house!!)
chris3g Offline
Gunslinger

I'm staying out of this, but i can assure you, Ricky does have the 950 in his system. It's my unit that he borrowed.

Quote:
Originally posted by The Hun:
Since your credibility is rather "shaky" these days,we can't even be sure you did borrowed it.But even if you did,it was way after you bombarded all of the familiar forums,with your anti Outlaw masseges.
Enjoy your Aragon![/b]

[This message has been edited by chris3g (edited April 08, 2003).]

#46220 - 04/08/03 09:04 AM Re: Outlaw 950 vs Aragon Stage One (in the house!!)
morphsci Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Charleston, IL, USA
I do not know why everyone is so upset with Ricky. The way I look at it, Ricky's post here is a great advertisement for the 950. Even though he has lambasted both the 950 and Outlaw as a company, Ricky obviously felt that the 950 was at least worth a comparative listen . I can see the ad now:

"Let's have Ricky listen to it"
"Yeah! Ricky hates everything Outlaw"
"Hey, Ricky"
"He likes it!"

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Who's Online
0 registered (), 177 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hedoboy, naowro, BeBop, workarounder, robpar
8705 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
zuter 1
butchgo 1
Forum Stats
8,705 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,327 Topics
98,693 Posts