Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#39150 - 09/07/02 01:39 PM Re: I give up!!!!
Oaf Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Vancouver,British Columbia, Ca...
I never have to worry about typing too fast...I have the Simpson's-itist..."Your fingers are too larger for the keypad, please mash the keys for assistance!"

#39151 - 09/07/02 04:54 PM Re: I give up!!!!
Smart Little Lena Offline
Desperado

Loc: Dallas
A matter of interpretation.

To have as instrument for exploring what supplemental relations may be introduced, (what your trying to type) it is suggested that in living systems there is active a faculty (a brain) not recognized in the current physical picture (the computer), which induces decisions or choices between alternatives (the keys). Such a hypothesis will enable us to construct a link between mental activities (what you want to say) if we assume that the transmission conduit (the keys) is the carrier of aspects (what you type) received and subjectively reevaluated by the targeted faculty (the other persons brain) slightly altering the intent of the original faculty by a factor as small as Xx2 or as great as Y. In view of the continuity of all communication, we assume that expressions of these activities even while reconstituted to varying degrees by the subjective applications of the receiving faculty continue to present enough of the original materials intent when retrieved as to effect an exchange.

…elbows and small displays of spelling/grammatical errors, females and males allowed.

#39152 - 09/07/02 06:25 PM Re: I give up!!!!
Skyfish Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Arden Hills, MN, USA
What???

I take it back. I don't believe you're little...

#39153 - 09/07/02 06:33 PM Re: I give up!!!!
bossobass Offline
Desperado

Loc: charlotte, nc usa
...ahhhhhhhh.....she's an attorney

#39154 - 09/09/02 03:13 PM Re: I give up!!!!
Matthew Hill Offline
Desperado

Loc: Mount Laurel, NJ
Wait a minute, "Smart Little Lena" is a HE-horse?

------------------
Matthew J. Hill
matt@idsi.net

#39155 - 09/09/02 06:05 PM Re: I give up!!!!
Smart Little Lena Offline
Desperado

Loc: Dallas
Yes, he’s a stud. His name comes to mind quickly (to me) as he’s famous along with Doc Bar & Poco Bueno and other lines in recent years in cutting. Since I was thinking along cutting lines that night I could have considered any of the following mares names of which none are objectionable:

Buena Scoots - Miss Dual Doc - Hyglo - Little Del Ria Meradas - Sugar Minx –Trona - and Chickasha Glo

Or I could have picked one of these (the minds of men turning in papers to AQHA without females around to guide them boggels me)

Doc a Patty Cake - Doc’s Painted Lady - Foxy Freckles - Bar Socks Babe - Purdy Pistol - Shes Za Travelen - Rubys No Angel - Playboys Joyride - Handle this Kitten - Jezabell Quixote - Little Belly Button - Cats Barbie Doll - Debra Dun It

And my # 1 pick: ( this poor filly was really registered this way )
Judge my Fannie

I don’t know somehow even though he was a "He", “Smart Little Lena” didn’t sound so bad that night.

#39156 - 09/09/02 06:08 PM Re: I give up!!!!
charlie Offline
Desperado

Given the other contenders you did just fine.....

#39157 - 09/09/02 06:47 PM Re: I give up!!!!
m-mmeyer Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Chanhassen, MN, USA
I see that horse naming can get just as ridiculous as purebred dog naming! For example you could have been saddled(pun intended) with the name my wife gave our Great Dane which is ANIMIKIWANAKWAD. It is Ojibway for black heavy cloud or thundercloud, so named since she is black and very big. Thank heaven we call her Ani 99.99% of the time.

------------------
m-mmeyer
"Pain heals, Chicks dig scars and glory is forever"
From the mouth of Keanu Reeves one the great pundits of our time! smile

#39158 - 09/09/02 06:50 PM Re: I give up!!!!
Iggy The Dog Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: The Dog House
None of which is as silly as naming audio/video/home theater products...

ARF ARF says Iggy (jumping down off the keyboard as his master approaches)

ARF, ARF says Iggy

#39159 - 09/09/02 09:13 PM Re: I give up!!!!
Steve in Sterling Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Sterling, Va
What really bothers me is that Outlaw is now advertising the amp as available(in audio mags) which it is no where near available. I read promos in the audio mags about the 950 being available...IT ISN'T! Then I come on the Outlaw website and the home page announces "now shipping". If it is now shipping then send me one...no I'm told it will be another 2-3 months if I'm an optomist. Then Scott refers to keeping us informed via the monthly newsletters. Has amyone out there received a monthly newsletter each month??? Not me... I've gotten 3 since Spring(one was when I ordered.
I've been enjoying my 1066 for several months now...it's available - I've even seen some great prices on the web.
If a company can't sell me something and can't tell me when they can sell me something then it's NOT AVAILABLE and they shouldn't advertise it as such.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Who's Online
0 registered (), 70 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
jamescuz, Zilla8d3, waferman, picnicjc, Hedoboy
8709 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
butchgo 1
zuter 1
Forum Stats
8,709 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,327 Topics
98,693 Posts