I like your list. Is this a "wish list" or a "can't wait to have when I get my 950 list"? I ask because while a number of the items are known to be in the 950, there are several that are believed to be or known to be missing from the 950. If it is a wish list, then it looks like you did pretty well.
1) Latest picture of the back panel indicates 5.1 analog input, with a switch that I'm guessing may to be enable/disable the 80Hz crossover option.
2) DD, DTS, DD Surround EX, DTS-ES discrete and matrix, DTS Neo:6, DPL II, and Cirrus Extra Surround are known to be included, as well as 5 channel stereo and 7 channel stereo. Cirrus Extra Surround will reportedly allow use of center surround channel(s) for any source (I'm thinking of it as a substitute for the Model 1050's beloved Surround 6.1 mode).
3) Yep, although the increments of control are reportedly (as of earlier this fall) 40 Hz, 60Hz, 80Hz, 100Hz, 120 Hz or 150Hz. That's separate control of the crossover point for mains, center, and surround/surround back.
4) They are reportedly using some Cirrus 24/192 DACs.
5) I think that there is bass management available for 2 channel inputs, but there is also the option to sacrifice bass management and digital processing entirely in order to retain a completely analog signal path from stereo input to output for any stereo input on the unit (nice if you have a good CD player or a CD transport and DAC and want to avoid A-D conversion and D-A conversion).
6) One coaxial output, one optical output.
7) Here's the first one I'm not sure on. The 950 FAQ does list a "Theater EQ" that may be what you're talking about.
8) No THX. I don't think we'll see THX in an Outlaw product for the forseeable future. Maybe the "high-end" pre/pro will include it, but I sort of doubt it.
9) This is something I'd love to see, but I haven't seen anything that said the 950 would have it.
10) Now that would be an interesting feature! Again, though, I haven't seen anything indicating that the 950 would have it.
11) It sounds like the 950 is built to allow a certain amount of software upgrading, but I don't get the impression that it allows a lot here.
12) I'm hoping so, too! And while we won't know until we get to hear it, I suspect this one is a safe bet.
13) Heh-heh. Common question, with a somewhat disappointing answer: no sign of a headphone output on the pictures of the alpha unit.
14) I have really liked the 1050's remote, and it sounds like the 950's remote will add a few very useful features (macros, learning).
Hopefully a 950 Saloon will appear in the next week or so (maybe when the reservation list goes up), since it has been and continues to be a very hot topic around here. If they move all the old 950 threads out of "New Product Suggestions," it'll put a big dent in the new products saloon!