Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Topic Options
#34474 - 06/06/03 12:33 PM I'm enjoying my LFM-1, How about you?
soundhound Offline
Desperado

Loc: Gusev Crater, Mars
I can't begin to experess how much I am enjoying my LFM-1 - the Outlaws have really outdone themselves with this product which I think will be the "killer app" of home theater. Now, I think I will experiment with replacing the power cord......

#34475 - 06/06/03 12:39 PM Re: I'm enjoying my LFM-1, How about you?
gonk Offline
Desperado

Loc: Memphis, TN USA
My LFM-1 is just dandy, although I got the self-powered model so I don't have to worry about replacing power cords -- just have to keep the cat on the (milled and anodized aluminum) exercise wheel and on a perpetual catnip high...

These guys are definitely up to something this week...

------------------
gonk -- Saloon Links | Pre/Pro Comparison Chart | 950 Review

#34476 - 06/06/03 12:48 PM Re: I'm enjoying my LFM-1, How about you?
m-mmeyer Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Chanhassen, MN, USA
LFM? Low Frequency Modulation. Is it a x-10 or svs black box type device? I want it known that if I am correct that I posted it first! (I never win anything.)
I also want it known that my CC is poised and ready.

------------------
m-mmeyer
GO TWINS
My DVD's
"Pain heals, Chicks dig scars and glory is forever"
From the mouth of Keanu Reeves one the great pundits of our time! smile
"Pain heals, Chicks dig scars and glory is forever"
From the mouth of Keanu Reeves one the great pundits of our time! smile

#34477 - 06/06/03 02:58 PM Re: I'm enjoying my LFM-1, How about you?
Smart Little Lena Offline
Desperado

Loc: Dallas
First SH steals my thunder (having met the RR 2150 also). Now I have not the slighest idea what you guys are talking about. My brain is too fried from Vacation and get ready,get off/get back, catchup to boggle over this one......If SH and Gonk [know] humph...(I was good....I kept the last secret...can't I know too!)

Oh boy I am distracted. .....Really I'm enjoying my LFM-1 enormously. Life has never been better since the addition of my LFM-1. I would [never] part with my adored LFM-1.
Try putting a 65pd dog on that alum wheel Gonk, the increase in output is phenominal!

#34478 - 06/07/03 08:11 PM Re: I'm enjoying my LFM-1, How about you?
fmcorps Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Fargo, ND, USA
Well I know I'm enjoying my LFM! In fact it's so great that I've left my girlfriend, since it does a far better job of keeping me happy. In fact, everone who has stopped by my home has found a deep sense of peace and harmony when I use the LFM.

Keep it up outlaws, a few more products like this and you'll recieve a nod for the Nobel Prize for peace.

#34479 - 06/08/03 05:10 PM Re: I'm enjoying my LFM-1, How about you?
Hoots Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Flower Mound, TX USA
I need a sub for my HT and am curious how the new Outlaw sub compares with other sub $1K options from the obvious competitors of HSU and SVS? I also read about some subs being very fast and musical where others are stronger for house shaking HT. How is this unit for music? Would it mate nicely with a pair of monitors or is it primarily a HT sub?

I read the connection with HSU..how does this product position with HSU products since it seems to be some form of a partnership.

#34480 - 06/08/03 09:44 PM Re: I'm enjoying my LFM-1, How about you?
gonk Offline
Desperado

Loc: Memphis, TN USA
I think it's too early to say anything definitive about the LFM-1. We know it's a down-firing ported design with a 12" driver -- and at 75 pounds, it's probably a box sub rather than a cylinder. Probably something similar to the Hsu VTF or the SVS box sub. At $600, it'll be similar to but less expensive than the VTF. Presumably largely due to less fancy finish...

------------------
gonk -- Saloon Links | Pre/Pro Comparison Chart | 950 Review

Who's Online
0 registered (), 100 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hedoboy, naowro, BeBop, workarounder, robpar
8705 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Forum Stats
8,705 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,326 Topics
98,691 Posts

Most users ever online: 476 @ 12/28/22 08:54 PM