Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Topic Options
#33416 - 12/20/04 11:54 AM Just added my third M-200!!
Eddie Horton Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Birmingham, Alabama
I have had two of these babies for a few months now driving my mains and using my Yamaha HTR-5790 for processing and running the surrounds and center. I just hooked up my third to run the center, and WOW!!! I read most things from "audiophiles" with a huge boulder of salt when it comes to things like interconnects, speaker wire, and power cables, and I still am partially in the camp that thinks that amps sound the same if they have decent specs, but adding this M-200 to run my center has definately made a difference. I really don't know how to decribe it, but watching movies with DD or DTS just sounds better without my mid-fi receiver handling the center channel power. Thumbs up to Outlaw!!

#33417 - 12/20/04 11:17 PM Re: Just added my third M-200!!
musiciseverything Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Missouri
It's great to hear how satisfied you are with the M200s. I bought five of them on a special pricing/shipping deal. It is probably overkill for my surrounds (Paradigm Atoms) but for the other three (Dynaudios) they are perfect! The Dynaudios are not very efficient, but you wouldn't know it. The M200s have plenty of reserve power and are extremely quiet during quiet moments in the music and movies. They seem to be a well kept secret.

Who's Online
0 registered (), 184 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
jamescuz, Zilla8d3, waferman, picnicjc, Hedoboy
8709 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
butchgo 1
zuter 1
Forum Stats
8,709 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,327 Topics
98,693 Posts