I am doing my best to blow up the m200's (2) but it just seems to exceed my expectations. A friend brought over his Mcintosh 2ch 250wpc amp to do a side by side comparison. The mac has a sound of its own and musically it was more definitve in separating instruments during playback. The M200 did hold its own though. It produced very clean music, just not as clean as a $3000 amp ! As far as movies go, beleive it or not, the M200 was the better sounding amp ! We couldn't beleive what we were hearing ! As far as output is concerned the Mac has analog meters that we clocked at 75 watts and the house was ROCKING ! 75 watts ! The m 200 didn't even get a chance to switch to class G ! Beleive me, I am doing my best to use my 30 day return policy but I can't ! These amps are the real deal and would highly recommend them to any aficionado. By the way, I also have the LFM-1 which is an awesome sub for the money. That is a totally different animal. It fills the room with detail that you have never heard before. Another winner for Outlaw.